Still no Pilot Body after Months in the A-8?

TOYKILLA

Hello, I bought the A-8 on Releaseday and was hoping for a Final Product, but was really Disappointed, that the Pilot Body was not Available for VR User like in the D-9. So I was hoping to get the same Pilot, Copy and Paste from the Dora, after a short waiting Time, for this "Final Release" , but even Months later, it's still empty in the Cockpit..

Gesendet von meinem SM-G980F mit Tapatalk

• Like 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thrustmaster Warthog SLM - F/A-18 , MFG Crosswind V2 , Cougar MFD`s , HP Reverb , PointCtrl , i9@5,1Ghz/2080Ti,

:joystick: DIY 2DOF Motionsimulator with 4Ch Simshaker :joystick:

+1

I believe that ED is also working on some improved 3D pilots model, so maybe that has to happen first before some of the modules currently without pilot will receive one...

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

• 1 month later...
  • ED Team

Hi all

It is still on our to do list, but I can not give an ETA currently.

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2