[CAN NOT REPRODUCE]Harms are not picking up SA-3

briosky2

My group was flying in the Syria Map and PG Map practicing after the latest patch with the AGM-88 and the Harm would not pick up an SA-3. RWR would show it but the Harm never picked it up.

Edited by briosky2
better grammar
pilotfly.gif

Yes we made the SA-3 the only one to find in the list. It had a 17 second search time. The 3 came up in the RWR but no 3 on the weapon page after 2 or 3 search cycles. We even allowed the SA-3 to lock us and we flew straight no 3a or 3t after 2 cycles. We tried high and medium altitudes. Then we changed the list to 3 and S. S comes up in a second or 2.

pilotfly.gif

Same problem, but with SA-2.

Even the SA-2 has already open fired on me and it is the only type HAS is scan for(Center scaning, direct head on situation), the HARM still can't pick it up until I doged 2-3 rounds.

Deka Ironwork Tester Team

My group was flying in the Syria Map and PG Map practicing after the latest patch with the AGM-88 and the Harm would not pick up an SA-3. RWR would show it but the Harm never picked it up.

Sorry, unrelated - but what group do you fly with? I am in Maryland myself and looking for F16 buddies. Could not PM you.

Not seeing a problem on my end, either for the SA-2 or SA-3.

I only had the RADARs I wanted to engage selected (whichever table it is, and omitting RADARs not present, wide search mode), didn't have an issue engaging either (well aside from how the HARM fuses, and DCS' damage model), so long as the RADAR was within the FOV. I think I fired when the RADARs were tracking and engaging me. I'll do some more testing.

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.

• ED Team

Unable to reproduce here, if you have a track replay please attach it

thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2