[REPORTED]Flexible Sight is auto deploying

Every time I jump into the co-pilot seat the flexible sight is automaticaly being deployed. Is there a way to turn this off? I can’t remember I had this issue with earlier versions. It keeps doing this since a few updates ago.

I fly the Huey from both seats regularly but the auto deployment is annoying.

Thank you.

(B/229) Razorback

Asus P6T Deluxe X58 | Intel i7 965 Extreme Edition @ 3,2Ghz | 24Gb DDR3 1333-999 | Toughpower 1500Watt | 1 x WD 300Gb, 1 x WD 2000Gb | Asus GTX1080 8Gb | Asus Xonar D2X | Windows 10 Pro x64 | HOTAS Cougar (heavily modified) | MFG Crosswind pedals | CH Throttle Quadrant | TrackIR5 | Oculus Rift CV1 | VoiceAttack with Vaicom Pro

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

B Co, 229th AHB, 1st Cav Div

Aviate Navigate Communicate

Really? Nobody?

(B/229) Razorback

Asus P6T Deluxe X58 | Intel i7 965 Extreme Edition @ 3,2Ghz | 24Gb DDR3 1333-999 | Toughpower 1500Watt | 1 x WD 300Gb, 1 x WD 2000Gb | Asus GTX1080 8Gb | Asus Xonar D2X | Windows 10 Pro x64 | HOTAS Cougar (heavily modified) | MFG Crosswind pedals | CH Throttle Quadrant | TrackIR5 | Oculus Rift CV1 | VoiceAttack with Vaicom Pro

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I remarked that :

- At start of Worlds Apart mission 6 (for example) or UN-Pilot, the flexible sight descends as soon as

you jump into the co-pilot seat but at start of the QuickStart 'UH-1-IA-Target Practice.miz',

the flexible sight does not descend automatically.

And You ?

:huh:

Edited by Tanuki44

Until it is fixed, I’ll use VoiceAttack to link my Copilot Seat command with Flex Sight up command.

Can be done with either voice command or button press command for switching to copilot seat.

A Co, 229th AHB, 1st Cav Div

ASUS Prime Z370-A MB, Intel Core i7 8700K 4.9GHz OC'd, GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB OC'd, 32GB DDR4, 1TB SSD, Windows 10 (64-bit)

Samsung 65" 4K Curved Display (Oculus Rift occaisionally), Track IR5, VoiceAttack, Baur's BRD-N Cyclic base/Virpil T-50CM Grip, UH-1h Collective by Microhelis & OE-XAM Pedals. JetSeat & SimShaker for Aviators.

JUST CHOPPERS

;4516667']Every time I jump into the co-pilot seat the flexible sight is automaticaly being deployed. Is there a way to turn this off? I can’t remember I had this issue with earlier versions. It keeps doing this since a few updates ago.

I fly the Huey from both seats regularly but the auto deployment is annoying.

Thank you.

You can't stop it from automatically deploying, but if you press M it will retract.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I tested two cases:

- with a helicopter equipped with the minigun (no door) => the flexible sight does not descend automatically.

- with an helicopter with no minigun => the flexible sight descends automatically.

@ ED - le bug is here :music_whistling:

Good to know this is possibly a bug. Lets hope we will get a fix soon. Thank you to all for your reactions.

(B/229) Razorback

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi all

it seems it is fixed already internally, I am trying to find out what needs to be merged into public.

thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 10 Pro x64, NVIDIA MSI RTX 2080Ti VENTUS GP, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 32GB DDR @3000, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Hi all

it seems it is fixed already internally, I am trying to find out what needs to be merged into public.

thank you

Great news! Thank you.

(B/229) Razorback

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...
.../...

- with an helicopter with no minigun => the flexible sight descends automatically.

.../...

- with an helicopter with no minigun and 'external carry points' in 'Mission Editor => Payload mode' is checked => the flexible sight descends automatically.

Two solutions, install miniguns or edit the mission and uncheck the case 'external carry points'

But if an armament is loading on the slots (door gunner or pod) the case is automatically checked and the bug is there again :(