Captogloves

_Heater_

Hi, I’ve bought a pair of Captogloves, so the question is very simple: how can I enable my gloves in DCS ? Is there a video tutorial about this ?

Any news about real integration of Captoglove in DCS ?

The manual is not very friendly-user, so please help me.

Simulatori: DCS A-10C II Warthog - DCS F/A-18C Hornet - DCS F-16C - VRS F/A-18E - 
HOTAS: TM Warthog - Cougar \ HP Reverb G2 \ WinWing Panels

Tally: I see the degenerate commie who wants to ruin our day.

You can activate them in the Options /Special, but I don't think they work nearly as good as PointCTRL with DCS.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G980F mit Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thrustmaster Warthog SLM - F/A-18 , MFG Crosswind V2 , Cougar MFD`s , HP Reverb , PointCtrl , i9@5,1Ghz/2080Ti,

:joystick: DIY 2DOF Motionsimulator with 4Ch Simshaker :joystick:

Yeah please post some reviews if you get them working. Been on the fence forever on these I'm sure I'm not the only one.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Yeah please post some reviews if you get them working. Been on the fence forever on these I'm sure I'm not the only one.

If they were any good you would have heard by now.

P-51D | Fw 190D-9 | Bf 109K-4 | Spitfire Mk IX | P-47D | WW2 assets pack | F-86 | Mig-15 | Mig-21 | Mirage 2000C | A-10C II | F-5E | F-16 | F/A-18 | Ka-50 | Combined Arms | FC3 | Nevada | Normandy | Straight of Hormuz | Syria

If they were any good you would have heard by now.

I mean no one has said much one way or the other. I don't think folks want to drop 3-400 bucks on something that no one knows if it works. The company won't send out demos either, so no one knows if its worth a shit. DCS has steadily been populating the captoglove options page though.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

There's a few threads here and in the input/output section , consensus is not good .

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

There's a few threads here and in the input/output section , consensus is not good .

Where, i just looked through 10 pages of it and nothing found.

I use a tablet for forums . No search capability . If i can get to my pc later , will have a look .

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

LOL, this is a reply email from 2 days ago about the use of CaptoGlove on DCS VR

“New video coming Friday”

End of the game.

Nice technical assistance, without doubts...

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk Pro

Simulatori: DCS A-10C II Warthog - DCS F/A-18C Hornet - DCS F-16C - VRS F/A-18E - 

Very old news... for now I don’t know how to use them in DCS VR.

I’ve tried to run DCS with Steam VR API without success.

Next month I will try this by Sensoryx https://www.sensoryx.com/

For now, I just spent 500€ for a useless system... CaptoGlove is not like the videos on them YouTube channel.

I don’t recommend to buy them, for now.

I mean no one has said much one way or the other. I don't think folks want to drop 3-400 bucks on something that no one knows if it works. The company won't send out demos either, so no one knows if its worth a shit. DCS has steadily been populating the captoglove options page though.

ED seems to have made a valiant effort to support the product, but the product doesnt measure up. The simple fact that the gloves use bluetooth is a giant red flag. If you want to translate your hand in xyz axes you're supposed to buy an arm attachment... and so on.

P-51D | Fw 190D-9 | Bf 109K-4 | Spitfire Mk IX | P-47D | WW2 assets pack | F-86 | Mig-15 | Mig-21 | Mirage 2000C | A-10C II | F-5E | F-16 | F/A-18 | Ka-50 | Combined Arms | FC3 | Nevada | Normandy | Straight of Hormuz | Syria

No compatible with Oculus Rift S

Very old news... for now I don’t know how to use them in DCS VR.

I’ve tried to run DCS with Steam VR API without success.

Next month I will try this by Sensoryx https://www.sensoryx.com/

For now, I just spent 500€ for a useless system... CaptoGlove is not like the videos on them YouTube channel.

I don’t recommend to buy them, for now.

Might wanna reconsider....

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=249868

Sad that these things requires so much twiddling and tweaking to get working. One reason why I love Oculus touch controllers that they are plug and play, even when need to have a controller on hand and not just a glove or a ring.

Respect to test and try these things and sharing the experiences.

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

Honestly, reading this is disappointing. Guess I'll be sticking with my Cougar MFD's and adding a Blackhog b-explorer to my setup for less mouse necessity. And then... there's also this "Total Controls multi function box" which basically acts as a hornet/f-16 UFC with some optional attachements like landing gear and hook..

Stupid expensive hobby... making me wish I was rich and stuff.

Spoiler

Win 11 Pro, z790 i9 13900k, RTX 4090 , 64GB DDR 6400GB, OS and DCS are on separate pci-e 4.0 drives 

Sim hardware - VKB MCG Ultimate with 200mm extension, Virpil T-50CM3 Dual throttles.   Blackhog B-explorer (A), TM Cougar MFD's (two), MFG Crosswinds with dampener.   Obutto R3volution gaming pit.