Mission 6

Finally got back to the campaign! But immediately hit a roadblock, haha. So... when you get to the part with the 'surge', what should I be doing? My first attempt I just crashed.. my second attempt, the guy just kept saying "right engine failure! If we survive I'll never fly with you again!" over and over. Then I tried to land, but crashed...

Should I immediately try to land (without crashing :lol:)? Or try to get to SP-58 on one engine?

This is more a case of my poor helicopter flying than the mission design!

- i7-7700k

- 32GB DDR4 2400Mhz

- GTX 1080 8GB

- Installed on SSD

- TM Warthog

DCS Modules - A-10C; M-2000C; AV8B; F/A-18C; Ka-50; FC-3; UH-1H; F-5E; Mi-8; F-14; Persian Gulf; NTTR

Finally got back to the campaign! But immediately hit a roadblock, haha. So... when you get to the part with the 'surge', what should I be doing? My first attempt I just crashed.. my second attempt, the guy just kept saying "right engine failure! If we survive I'll never fly with you again!" over and over. Then I tried to land, but crashed...

Should I immediately try to land (without crashing :lol:)? Or try to get to SP-58 on one engine?

This is more a case of my poor helicopter flying than the mission design!

I already began to worry that I had come up with this trap and no one fell into it))))))))

Listen carefully to what the crew is talking about before launch. Engine heaters must be turned on immediately during starting. Heating panel above the head of the crew commander.

Ah! I was just so used to the Anti-Ice system being done automatically, I just completely neglected to turn it on! Thanks :-D

- i7-7700k

- 32GB DDR4 2400Mhz

- GTX 1080 8GB

- Installed on SSD

- TM Warthog

DCS Modules - A-10C; M-2000C; AV8B; F/A-18C; Ka-50; FC-3; UH-1H; F-5E; Mi-8; F-14; Persian Gulf; NTTR