[CORRECT AS IS]Autopilot Modes missing?

paco2002

Hello all.

There are some autopilot features that I found missing here.

In the Su33/27 you press A, and enter the Route Autopilot mode, but in the MiG29 this doesn't happen, and there is no button to do such function, is this intended, or just, not implemented? :helpsmilie:

Unimplemented. If you watch the AP console, you’ll see the two AP mode buttons depress but not engage. They were supposed to be added but never were. And, at this point, probably never will be.

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

• ED Team

Hi

I have spoken to the team, this is correct as it is and was not implemented.

To implement would require some recoding and it is not planned at the moment.

thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Hi

I have spoken to the team, this is correct as it is and was not implemented.

To implement would require some recoding and it is not planned at the moment.

thank you

:) Perhaps the following is more the case: “To implement would require some recoding and it is not planned.” Adding “at the moment” leads me to ask: Perhaps not now but soon?

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

:) & following on in the same vein (& without wanting to be - though perhaps failing at not being - a smart ass ;) ) - it's really more a case of "as intended", than "Correct as is", if the reason there's no route following is that something which exists IRL "is and was not implemented"...

Cheers.