Rendering range of landmark buildings > regular scenery

sirrah

It has already been reported that the rendering range "ring" of scenery and trees is to small at the moment. (You can see everything grow, even with visible range set to high).

I assume this is being worked on.

However, I'd also like to address that it looks very silly now, that landmark buildings have a far bigger rendering distance than all other scenery. Could these types of scenery please at least have the same rendering range. Short as it may be now, I rather not see a flat piece of land with a few special buildings sticking out

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Been a few months since the last post on this subject. Is this being looked at by devs. As mentioned before you can see object scenery grow as you fly along even with high visible range. Could we get some kind of acknowledgment it will be looked at? 

edit: after installing Syria map again there is an improvement as a VR user, but I’ve had to increase my visible range. So happy to take back some criticism here. I still think some of the mountains look blurry and repetitive and need a little more work. But I remember the Normandy map being improved over time so look forward to further enhancements. Actually the longest I’ve used the map since purchasing. 

Edited by westr

harrier landing GIFRYZEN 7 3700X Running at 4.35 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

TM Warthog Stick & Throttle plus 11" extension. VKB T-Rudder MKIV