No missions, no campaign, no training yet?

wolf74

There's user missions available here

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3312554/

not many but there will be more to come I'd say.

Hardware - Windows 10 Pro, Intel i9 11900kf stock, DeepCool LE520 water cooled, Gigabyte Z590 Gaming X, 64gb DDR4 3200, Gigabyte Aorus Master RTX 3070 TI 8gb, 480gb SSD & 500gb M.2 SSD for DCS World, HP Reverb G1 VR headset, Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas, throttle & TFRP Pedals.

Modules - A10C II, AH64D, BS3, C101, F5E, F15E, F16C, F/A18C, L-39, M2000C, MI24P, P47D, Supercarrier

Maps - Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria, Sinai, The Channel

I just bought this module, but I don't see any training missions, any single player missions and no campaign. Is it normal or I miss something?

I edited a few of the A-10C missions so I could ground pound in the 2, saved them as My Missions for the time being. That being said, I do hope it isn't too long before we get at least a few from ED.

• 3 weeks later...
It's normal, but there should be some instant action missions. You can edit missions and campaigns in the mission editor and fly them with the A-10C II, just change the player aircraft.

When I do this it tells me I can't save the file, so I can't fly the missions with the A-10C II. What am I doing wrong?

Dumb question: I downloaded several of the A-10CII missions and training sets and put them in their respective folders, however only the missions show up under Missions in the the main menu. None of the training missions show up under Training. How do I get them to show up there?

• 3 weeks later...
Dumb question: I downloaded several of the A-10CII missions and training sets and put them in their respective folders, however only the missions show up under Missions in the the main menu. None of the training missions show up under Training. How do I get them to show up there?

When you open up the missions page at the top above all your models you should have one that says Missions. You need to place your downloaded mission files in this folder to see them under Missions (your file path location may very). D:\Eagle Dynamics\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Missions

When you open up the missions page at the top above all your models you should have one that says Missions. You need to place your downloaded mission files in this folder to see them under Missions (your file path location may very). D:\Eagle Dynamics\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Missions

Thanks, but my question was how to get the training missions to show up under Training.