DCS Su-30M/MK MOD

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello folks, Work in progress to revive the Su-30MK Combatace model, MOD.     Try to achieve : - Thanks to Combatace got external 3D model. - Still need and Internal cock

Thank you for your support, that's the question "WHEN", no planned date yet, since every day we discover new things on DCS developments, not like other simulator API is well documented ! to not forget

AWESOME! 🙂

53 minutes ago, AwesomeAirplaneMemes said:

Hello, when I try the EFM I am unable to light the afterburners. Is this a common problem with EFM version 1.6?

Yes, the SFM 3D model is update, you can move EFM files from 1.6 to SFM and try with.

The MOD is in DEV stage,  yet ready to production, I published here to make people contribute to make better experience in 3D, FM and Systems.

The MOD is for Community, free to any one to make it better, share and use it content, better work will come with the contribution of Flanker Lover.

• Like 1

header_2_100.png

Guys, can't you put the cockpit in place to start with?, it seems that everyone is satisfied with this.

Попадания: (100%) приехали......

1 hour ago, zOrg said:

Guys, can't you put the cockpit in place to start with?, it seems that everyone is satisfied with this.

Hello, we can't put it in place, WIP for a custom one, but if you can you are free for 🙂

header_2_100.png

1 час назад, freebirddz сказал:

Hello, we can't put it in place, WIP for a custom one, but if you can you are free for 🙂

And what exactly is the problem?

Попадания: (100%) приехали......

• 2 weeks later...

I've downloaded your amazing mod SU-30 SFM. the plane works fine but I have a problem: when the SU-30 is installed I can't see in DCS neither ships nor ground vehicles.

What can I do?

5 minutes ago, limoncino said:

I've downloaded your amazing mod SU-30 SFM. the plane works fine but I have a problem: when the SU-30 is installed I can't see in DCS neither ships nor ground vehicles.

What can I do?

Whooo !!! they disappear visually ?

header_2_100.png