[CANNOT REPRODCUE] I can't get GBU-54s to work properly.

Hawkeye91

I'm probably doing something wrong but when I try to use the LJDAMs the Dynamic Launch Zone maximum range appears to be way too short to actually hit what I'm targeting.

I have master arm on, CCRP Master Mode

TGP set as SPI

but doing 220 knots at 10,000+' the maximum launch range I can release is like 1-2 miles and the bomb usually flies way past the target. Is this a know issue or am I doing something wrong?

One thing I noticed was after watching Wags video, his DLZ paperclip was much larger than mine was going comparable speeds and altitudes, is something wrong with

I'm experiencing the exact same thing. I watched wags do it while im doing it and I can't figure out what im missing. My release point is basically right above target.

Sent using Tapatalk

i7-9700K || GTX 1080 Ti || 32Gig 3200 RAM || 1TB NVME & 1TB SSD || X56, Track IR, CH Pro Rudder Pedals

As I said on your OTHER post...

Reported and being looked into by ED

yeah, I realized I posted in the wrong sub forum on the other post, so I moved it myself here, but yeah, thanks I couldn't find anyone info if it was a bug or me doing something incorrect.

As I said on your OTHER post...

Reported and being looked into by ED

Does this happen to everyone?

Sent using Tapatalk

i7-9700K || GTX 1080 Ti || 32Gig 3200 RAM || 1TB NVME & 1TB SSD || X56, Track IR, CH Pro Rudder Pedals

Can't get it to work either.
Ye, its a bug and has been reported :) apparently the DLZ more than gbu 54, but I haven't tried anything other than the 54

Sent using Tapatalk

Same issue here (on one of the Through the Inferno missions)

Thread got tagged "cannot reproduce", so I guess it must be our own stupidity then :huh:

Edit:

Nevermind, just found the other thread in the bug section (where this one belongs as well). This thread tag is a bit confusing though

Edited by sirrah

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

Same issue here (on one of the Through the Inferno missions)

Thread got tagged "cannot reproduce", so I guess it must be our own stupidity then :huh:

Edit:

Nevermind, just found the other thread in the bug section (where this one belongs as well). This thread tag is a bit confusing though

Yeah for some reason my post got moved here. Must have been an accident.