[ALREADY REPORTED] View Friendly Aircraft in MP

Cato

Will we eventually be able to see friendly aircraft (other than A-10s) in multiplayer? Right now it looks like all we can see through the helmet is friendly AI.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

So the title of my post was changed to say Already Can but in the group I fly with server we can not. Is there something we need to set in the mission editor? I've toggled all the settings in Stat page on the jet and no luck. Any help is much appreciated.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks for backing me up on that guys. I don't know who changed the status on my post but I would sure appreciate some help from someone in the know.

Edited by Cato

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Human controlled Vipers and Hornets definitely don't show up on the HMCS.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X | Mobo: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Pro | RAM: 64GB DDR4 3600 G.Skill TridentZ | GPU: Palit RTX3080 Ti 12GB | SSDs: 2xSabrent Rocket 1TB M.2 | Samsung Pro 256GB | Samsung EVO 850 500GB | Samsung QVO 1TB 

Peripherals: Warthog HOTAS | TrackIR 5 | MFG Crosswinds | 3xTM Cougar MFDs | HP Reverb G2

Indeed, only AI aircraft show up on TAD/HMCS

In MP, you only see other A-10’s (and the AWACS)

This has been reported.

dUJOta.jpg

Windows 11 | i9 12900KF | 64GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | TM Warthog HOTAS | Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals | TM MFDs + Lilliput 8" | TIR5 Pro