[PLEASE INCLUDE TRACK] HUD bugs after repair

Furiz

Did you verify your coordinates?

After a full shutdown at a different airport, my stored heading alignment has my original spawn point's coordinates and heading.

That might be the case, but that is also a bug.

In any way it should not affect the HUD, you can startup and take off without alignment, the HUD wont be messed up, as far as I know.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/3/2020 at 9:30 AM, Furiz said:

That might be the case, but that is also a bug.

In any way it should not affect the HUD, you can startup and take off without alignment, the HUD wont be messed up, as far as I know.

If you turn off the INS on the INS panel and turn it back on you will have to do an alignment again.... I don't see why this is a bug report....

1 hour ago, SaladinoSaurus said:

If you turn off the INS on the INS panel and turn it back on you will have to do an alignment again.... I don't see why this is a bug report....

The other day I tried using ground power to get around this.  Unfortunately, even though ground power keeps the INS running, the repair process seems to clear its navigation state, which then requires a full alignment as you said.

"Subsonic is below Mach 1, supersonic is up to Mach 5. Above Mach 5 is hypersonic. And reentry from space, well, that's like Mach a lot."