[ALREADY REPORTED]Problem with mirrors' zoom and FOV

Hello to all, I am not sure if I am posting in the correct area but please allow me to go straight to the point.

2 months ago, (not sure before which update - I play on OB) my flanker's mirrors worked just fine. Mirrors showed tips of wings and stabilizers and it showed behind me.

Digital-Combat-Simulator-Black-Shark-Screenshot-2020-08-12-22-02-48-49.png

at the same time my Hornet mirrors were way off and were only showing the skies.

(no pic of this one, but you see the very same example in the following)

2 weeks ago, I noticed that the flankers mirrors have gone corrupt just like hornet, and hornets mirrors now work fine, hornets mirrors were showing tips of wings and stabilizers and if you raised your head a bit you could see the pilot helmet too. but flanker's mirrors showed way above,,, six of plane but 60 degrees up, and very zoomed

Digital-Combat-Simulator-Black-Shark-Screenshot-2020-09-30-18-14-46-03.png

you see what I mean... if I want to see the HORIZON behind me, I must nose up 60 degrees! and it is a very zoomed view

Digital-Combat-Simulator-Black-Shark-Screenshot-2020-09-30-18-16-50-63.png

I searched everywhere I could and no one pointed out to this problem. there were some people who lost the texture of their mirrors but this one seems new and just for me.

I play on a Legion Y540 IRH laptop with 1660 graphics, 16gb of ram and corei7 9750 processor.

Any tips and help would be greatly appreciated. :helpsmilie::cry:

Same thing for me.

Latest stable:

Screen-201002-175419.png

Latest OB:

Screen-201002-175724.png

well at least I am relieved now knowing that it isn't about my client, and it is about the game update. thanks

should we report it elsewhere? or mods just add this to the list of problems from here??

Someone from ED will see this thread in a couple of days, check with the devs if this is a regression, then change the title of the thread with either [NOT A BUG] or [REPORTED]. Wait and see.

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

• 4 weeks later...
  • ED Team

Hi all,

we do have this reported already, I will add your observations to the report.

thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2