SU-25T

BigRen

Hi all

I very new at DCS World and I've been following some YouTube tutorials, and the one from Robert Sogomonian. His first video for the SU-25T. His video start with his SU-25T in some kind of little hanger. My question is what are the steps for me to be able to start my SU-25T in the same manner.

Thank you for any assistance

BigRen:pilotfly:https://forums.eagle.ru/images/smilies/pilotfly.gif

Yeah, that just depends on the airbase in question and which specific parking spot you're using. Basically it boils down to find an airbase with hangars and put your aircraft in one of them.

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

Hi BigRen, I suppose you're refering to

. Hi see at 12:18 that he's starting from Kutaisi, in the most south-eastern hangar.

Attached is a simple mission for you, with nothing more than a playable Su-25T parked in the exact same spot. Have fun! :)

And this is how I've done it:

Su-25T_test_mission.miz

• Like 1

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

Hi all

I very new at DCS World and I've been following some YouTube tutorials, and the one from Robert Sogomonian...

At least for Part 9 and 10 of that Series, make sure to read the video description carefully, as there is a link to download the mission used by Robert. Unfortunately, he didnt do the same for the Parts 1-8.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB