A truly awesome update - thanks ED

TED

Loving it, flown in the Hawg more in the last few days than I ever had previously. (And bought the A-10C when it was new and stand alone.) So much fun to be had. I had never tried AAR until yesterday, boom refuelling seems easier when the receptacle is up front. Great job team, wonderful work

Just piling on here but I got back into flight sims with the A 10C, but was late to the gate, and loved it but had a hard time learning all the systems. So I jumped to the F 18 and was able to learn it along with everyone else, which was a big help. Same with the F 16. But going back and really learning the A 10C II along with everyone else, and having more experience with DCS has been a blast. I haven’t had this much fun in years. My wife thinks I am an idiot, lol.

i9 11900KF, RTX 3090 24GB G DDR6X, 1TB SSD, 64GB Dual Channel DDR4 XMP at 3400MHz, Reverb G2.

Interesting how a such a small upgrade as adding new digital helmet for an pilot increases the situational awareness and combat efficiency multifold.

Somehow a such upgrade made the A-10C to level of efficiency as the Su-25A. There is still a reason why I love to fly A-10A over C, as it is such a honest aircraft to fly, you point it at the target and you engage it and back off.

The C while systems were easy to master and handle, was often challenge when required to work with the TGP. To get that TGP on the target felt mixing the honesty of the A and then complexity of C by then using TGP to designate targets.

The limitations really comes easily now noticeable in the C vs C II as JHMCS takes the capabilities of the C back to honest operation of the A, as no more it is required to use the TGP, TADS and so on to try to get your weapons on the target that you see on the ground, but you can just look at it and get them all there and then engage.

And that efficiency, speed and capability reminds the Su-25A, where all you need to do is to spot the target and then go after it, crosshair on the thing and off you go with bombs, rockets, missiles and gun. High speed, high turn rate, capability to fly slow and have tight turn radius depending the scene makes the SU-25A so fun to fly.

And now when the A-10C II doesn't stall on the turn and doesn't require to be sensitive with its controls, it gains that rugged feeling that Su-25A does have. It is amazing how a such a small flight model change makes so huge difference.

The JHMCS really did bring clarity to the whole combat operations. While on the paper the A-10C was better for A-G than Hornet or Viper either one, it still was so "old" by its limitations, and now it is again better than Hornet or Vipet just alone with that JHMCS where it really shines to do what CAS aircraft is suppose to do.

It almost feels cheating to pay just 9.99 for the upgrade, as it made A-10 totally different kind aircraft to handle combat.

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.