90 targets, one sortie

Thumper1911

This thing is great, You can carry close to 90 rockets, you will run out of gas before you run out of ammo.

The jet feels like its got more gitty up.

Helmet sight is great.

Has anyone tried the rockets on moving targets?

Still tough to run out of fuel - she can loiter all day!

I agree, the flight performance is improved.

Yes, the laser rockets on moving targets are a breeze and work great. TGP to SOI, PTRK, TMS FWD long, Laser ARM, NWS, China hat forward long, weapon release. Shack, adios whatever you were.

Cheers,

Ziptie

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

Which loadout are those rockets?

APKS (I believe they are actually located in the A/G missile section, not in the rockets section of the different categories for each station).

Cheers,

Ziptie

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

More like 90 missiles, one target. At least if you have an AI wingman. I needed the last tank in a group killed, so I sent my wingman on it. He had 2 mavericks, bombs and APKWS pods, after 5 minutes of "missile away" I realized what's going on.

Yeah, I know it cannot penetrate tank armor, but the AI doesn't ;)