Help with TGP + china hat aft long press

marcoacv

CHA-long should slave TGP to STPT regardless of SPI. I notice that the box that says "Slave TGP to Steerpoint" doesn't extend across all of the columns. There's a dividing line between all the other choices of SOI and the helmet.

Confirm that helmet isn't SOI when doing this?

EDIT: Looks like A-10C II has a different logic than before. Check A-10C II manual instead it should have a correct table.

Edited by Frederf

TGP + SPI + China hat forward

CHA-long should slave TGP to STPT regardless of SPI. I notice that the box that says "Slave TGP to Steerpoint" doesn't extend across all of the columns. There's a dividing line between all the other choices of SOI and the helmet.

Confirm that helmet isn't SOI when doing this?

EDIT: Looks like A-10C II has a different logic than before. Check A-10C II manual instead it should have a correct table.

OK, thanks for the help. The manual is from the A-10c II, now the china hat forward long in the manual indicates that everything is enslaved in the steerpoint. Unfortunately it is not happening. Suppose what am I doing wrong?

1570544857_tgpspi.thumb.jpg.6097bced34fd14af029a60965ea3cfa0.jpg

OK, thanks for the help. The manual is from the A-10c II, now the china hat forward long in the manual indicates that everything is enslaved in the steerpoint. Unfortunately it is not happening. Suppose what am I doing wrong?

redundant mapping?

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | 64GB DDR4 3600| MSI RTX 4080 16GB Ventus 3X OC  | Samsung 970 Evo 2TB NVME | HP Reverb G2 | DIY Head Tracker Cap | Logitech X-56 throttle | VKB NXT Premium |  Win 11

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."

--Arthur C Clark

I'm still struggling with this. China hat aft long should slave TGP to steerpoint, as above and as I've always done, and yet it sometimes simply refuses to do so. If I've finished at one STPT, set my HUD to the next STPT, then china hat aft long, the TGP doesn't do anything at all - I have to go to standby and then back to AG.