A-10 II Control Problems

Unfortunately, I cannot fly my A-10 II. She falls or does not take off.

Mods have been deactivated and the repair has been made but does not change anything.

Track is available. After the start you can see how I move the control stick, as it is shown in the control axis. The aircraft does not react at all and falls like a stone.

Experiments with other aircraft like F-16 and F-18 show that my Hotas Warthog works perfectly!

A-10II Crash.trk

You need to copy your control layout from original to new a10 using load profile. They have separate layouts.

Just click on column for stick or throttle on a10 II controls, choose load profile and navigate to a10 input folder (saved games / dcs /config/ input / a 10c / joystick) to find existing a10 layout and copy each of them, click OK to save.

Edited by cthulhu68

I had a similar problem with my A-10C II controller profile, the preset saturation for my ministick was at 30% for whatever reason. Don't know why, never touched that profile before. I had to change it back to 100% manually, to get 100% travel on these axis.

Maybe you have the same problem with your throttle axis.

AH-64D | AV-8B | A-10C II | A-4E | F-4E | F-5E | F-14B | F-15E | F-16C | F/A-18C | M-2000C | UH-1H | Mig-21bis | L-39 | F-86F | P-47D | P-51D | BF 109 | Spitfire | BS3 | FC3 | SC | CA

Intel® Core™ i7-13700K | NVIDIA RTX 4090 | 64 GB DDR5 RAM | Aorus Elite Z790 | 50“ UHD LG Monitor | Windows 11 Pro

VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base | VPC Apache-64 Collective Grip | VPC Hawk-60 Collective Grip | VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base | TM F-16/A-10 Stick  | TM F/A-18 Stick

TM HOTAS Warthog (DSE Slew Upgrade) | TM Hotas Cougar (FSSB) | TM Pendular Rudder | HP Reverb G2 | TrackIR 5

I had a similar problem with my A-10C II controller profile, the preset saturation for my ministick was at 30% for whatever reason. Don't know why, never touched that profile before. I had to change it back to 100% manually, to get 100% travel on these axis.

Maybe you have the same problem with your throttle axis.

30% is the normal setting. It works fine. 100% moves too fast.

Buzz

30% is the normal setting. It works fine. 100% moves too fast.

Ah, thanks, I didn't know that.

I found it way too slow but this is maybe because I have recently modded my TDC and didn't fly A10 since.

And the new stick may behave differently from the old one. I find 100% saturation with a 25% curve ideal.

AH-64D | AV-8B | A-10C II | A-4E | F-4E | F-5E | F-14B | F-15E | F-16C | F/A-18C | M-2000C | UH-1H | Mig-21bis | L-39 | F-86F | P-47D | P-51D | BF 109 | Spitfire | BS3 | FC3 | SC | CA

Intel® Core™ i7-13700K | NVIDIA RTX 4090 | 64 GB DDR5 RAM | Aorus Elite Z790 | 50“ UHD LG Monitor | Windows 11 Pro

VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base | VPC Apache-64 Collective Grip | VPC Hawk-60 Collective Grip | VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base | TM F-16/A-10 Stick  | TM F/A-18 Stick

TM HOTAS Warthog (DSE Slew Upgrade) | TM Hotas Cougar (FSSB) | TM Pendular Rudder | HP Reverb G2 | TrackIR 5

I have newly installed A10C2, but the bugs are still there. All control surfaces do not work.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=287493

As the person above this post stated, and as NineLine stated.

Cheers,

Ziptie

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

If you have more then one control devices (throttle, pedals, MFCDs etc.) game tends to assign axis and key presses (even non-existant, like in rudder pedals) to axis or keys. Be sure to clear whole category of these aditional controls, and be sur to do it in keys controls and axis controls