[CANNOT REPRODUCE] Controls help

BuzzU

I have an issue with my TM Warthog where the coolie hat do not work. When I press it it sounds like something short circuiting or a dial turning but cannot change SOI at all.

New mission file (was hoping that was the issue :-) )

Coolie works as it should in the A10C

Nothing else running like VoiceAttack that might interfere

Edited by RogueRunner

With the price of ammunition these days do not expect a warning shot.

Same issue as BuzzU.

Controls checked out fine in device properties and in DCS options. External view shows the elevators etc moving in reaction to stick movements. No double bindings.

She just drops out of the sky.

Time to do the repair, re-install, etc. voodoo dance I guess. If no luck :( I'll submit a track etc after. :cry:

Edit:

Just saw in another thread that you have to have the old A-10C module installed which sounds a bit odd. I did uninstall the old one as I hadn't intended to fly it in the future. I'll give that a try if all else fails.

Edited by Sarge55

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog

You need to have A-10C Warthog and the A-10C II installed. They share code and the original is needed for the upgrade.

Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Z390 Aorus Xtreme, i9 9900k, G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB, 1080ti 11GB, Obutto R3Volution, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, TPR, Cougar MFDs, FSSB R3L, JetSeat, Oculus Rift S, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, F/A-18C UFC, Tek Creations F-16 ICP

You need to have A-10C Warthog and the A-10C II installed. They share code and the original is needed for the upgrade.

Thanks Panther. Thought it was a standalone. :thumbup:

Sorted

Edited by Sarge55

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog

Thanks Panther. Thought it was a standalone. :thumbup:

Sorted

A lot of us did, unsure if it changed or what.

Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Z390 Aorus Xtreme, i9 9900k, G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB, 1080ti 11GB, Obutto R3Volution, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, TPR, Cougar MFDs, FSSB R3L, JetSeat, Oculus Rift S, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, F/A-18C UFC, Tek Creations F-16 ICP

Yup there we go. That did it for me! Thank you.

I guess if this was mentioned anywhere I had most likely missed it and just assumed it was a standalone, and of course being lazy to even look.:lol:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]