A-10 Liveries

1stBEAST

For the most part they are compatible. Most likely you will only need to repaint the nose section of the aircraft unless you already painted over the "interior" textures of the pave penny pod mounting. Other tweaks might also be needed, I haven't delved that deeply into it.

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

Skins needed

Yes I noticed the new A-10c II skins missing from the mission editor..... where as they do show up for the instant action. For the mission editor the old A-10C skins and pilots show up only. So are we all on skin watch 2020?

\DCS World OpenBeta\CoreMods\aircraft\A-10\Liveries\A-10CII is where the new skins are located. I made a junction between the two A-10C directories so that I can use the old skins on the new plane. It works, mostly, as Grimes mentioned.

• Like 1

I have the skins in Saved Games\DCSopen beta\liveries\aircraft\A-10CII and they work fine taken from my A10C skins.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

AMP WIZARD "Forest Gumble" "When the air becomes electric....It's like a box of chocolates":captain:

Windows 11 Pro 64 bit | Intel Alder Lake i7 12700KF | Asus Prime Z690M Plus D4 | CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 64GB (2 x 32GB) DDR4 3200 | EVGA GTX 1070 SC @1594MHz/4000 MHz 8GB | 1x42" Multi Touch Screen and 1x27" 4k widescreen | Saitek x52 Pro |

They are compatible, you have to change up a few things around before you can use them. More specifically the area where the pave penny used to be. The A-10C and the A-10CII model are the one and the same with the exception they deleted the pave penny and added a bunch of concave areas around the nose plus a few other features.

On the note of all these bumps, except for the nose area, it looks like galvanic corrosion under the paint. Honestly I think ED went a bit overboard with some of the detail...but thats MY opinion.

Edited by Hammer1-1

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM |Virpil TCS+ AH64D grip + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

My wallpaper and skins