[SOLVED] *merged* 3D graphical issues

Khallimero

• 2 months later...

Several inaccuracies. The most evident is the positioning of the small air scoops (air conditioner intakes) as well as the shape and size of the back part of the sliding canopy (bypass air exhaust).

See picutre

2059553682_Harrier3dmodelissues1.thumb.jpg.7393e53d530a5a6bf2d75d3f67c63c1b.jpg

Windows 10 - Intel i7 7700K 4.2 Ghz (no OC) - Asus Strix GTX 1080 8Gb - 16GB DDR4 (3000 MHz) - SSD 500GB + WD Black FZEX 1TB 6Gb/s

Hey Elmo,

i did a thread which includes this Problem:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=286388

The Problem is Reported ;)

Hey man, yup that one and this one have been added to the internal tracker. Thanks

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.

Interior of aircraft missing.

can you verify a clean install and theres no 3rd party skins being used or custom bort numbers?

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

I have no mods associated with Harrier module installed. I've run repair tool to make sure it's not corrupt.

I've attached a track where I shot the aircraft with combined arms vehicle.

I've supplied screenshot from modelviewer: When argument 171 is in 0.9-1 range, the texture disappears.

Can someone try and confirm it's not just at my DCS?

har.thumb.PNG.fe4852649dd1f7c71caad22edb71a51d.PNG

har.trk

Edited by =4c=Nikola

Do not expect fairness.

The times of chivalry and fair competition are long gone.

Which model is it that you used as reference for the pictures on the left?

AV-8B NA. Attached the full picture.

650601.thumb.jpg.04974a1e4152418f324c190c5fc87520.jpg

Edited by bkthunder

Windows 10 - Intel i7 7700K 4.2 Ghz (no OC) - Asus Strix GTX 1080 8Gb - 16GB DDR4 (3000 MHz) - SSD 500GB + WD Black FZEX 1TB 6Gb/s

• RAZBAM_ELMO changed the title to {FUTURE IMPLEMENTATION ] *merged* 3D graphical issues

From our 3D Dev, there are indeed some slight graphical errors on the NA Harrier. However as it stands right now there is work focused elsewhere at the moment and the amount of work to re-do them now would set the current projects back. Therefore, when the time becomes available to do so, the NA will receive a graphical makeover to address these issues. Marking as FUTURE DEVELOPMENT and moving to RESOLVED

• Thanks 1

• RAZBAM_ELMO changed the title to [FUTURE DEVELOPMENT] *merged* 3D graphical issues

Alright, I have moved this back as there is some clarification here as I misunderstood the team and they were able to clarify it. I was under the impression that all the graphical errors were due in part to the external model. Not so. 

The Gun pod is a 3D model attached to a 3D model ( woooah man your trippin me out), therefore its position can be changed and has been addressed internally. The avionics bay issue was resolved back in early December. The weapons sitting high however is lua based and a separate report has been added for that and will be changed. The future development still is true for the external features of the harrier such as the canopy fram and vents as well as not mentioned is the engine inlet being an incorrect shape. However this will take development time which is currently needed elsewhere but willl be addressed later.

This is my screw up and I apologize. For everyones sanity and to keep this thread clean, I will be locking this thread and this thread ONLY. Just incase someone tries to pull the ol' you said youd never censor". True I did say that, however in this circumstance it is for the better to make sure the thread doesn't get overridden and stuff buried. So again I apologize for that and I will keep this updated as things are fixed.

• AlphaJuliet changed the title to [SOLVED] *merged* 3D graphical issues
  • RAZBAM_ELMO locked this topic