HOW TO REPORT A BUG

RAZBAM_ELMO

As many of you are aware, I am going throuh ALL of the bug reports to make sure any outstanding issues are dealt with. So In order to help me with older bugs and newer ones that come up I ask that you provide the following when creating a bug post.

1.Start with making sure it is the latest OB release version.

2.Make sure you have a clean install, meaning, no mods or other scripts.

3. A detailed description of how you are encountering the bug ( and I mean detailed)

4. If you get a crash I need a .log file because .trk files aren't recorded in the case of a CTD ---- OR --- if you don't get a crash I need a .trk file to pass along to the team.

5. IF POSSIBLE, pictures, screenshots or even a video showing what's happening.

Make sure that you're report is as clear and concise as possible to help us find exactly what's going wrong. Make sure you are following the 1.16 Rule guidelines outlined by ED regarding declassified documents. If you want to help a fellow flyer with the issue if you are having the same problem or know what they may be doing wrong before we help them, make sure you are doing so in a friendly, patient and constructive manner.

I will not tolerate belligerence or mocking of any kind. This is a place to learn, not to insult or put people down due to lack of knowledge on the subject matter. Helping someone properly then may actually help you or others in-game down the road. We get out what we put in ladies and gents. Be the example others want to follow.

• Like 2

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.