Waypoint number HUD indication

Snappy

Hello ED,

can we please can an update on and for this?

Wags announced that the missing waypoint indication on HUD will be added almost two years ago and it still not added. As of now you cant see what waypoint you're actually flying to , based on cockpit

indication in the Mig-29.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3652885&postcount=13

Regards,

Snappy

Edited by Snappy
  • Like 2

Hello ED,

Wags announced that the missing waypoint indication on HUD will be added almost two years ago and it still not added. As of now you cant see what waypoint you're actually flying to , based on cockpit

Regards,

Snappy

+1

Hello ED,

Regards,

Snappy

+1!

• 1 month later...
  • ED Team

The task is in our list to do, I have asked for a status update, if I get any news I will pass it on

thanks

• Like 5

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/1/2020 at 6:19 AM, BIGNEWY said:

The task is in our list to do, I have asked for a status update, if I get any news I will pass it on

thanks

That's great to hear, thank you! Is there any chance we could get animated waypoint buttons/lights on the navigation control panel, like on the Su-25? While anything would be better than nothing (which is what we have now), it would be really nice (would enhance the realism/immersion) if these buttons/lights were animated, at least to the extent that they are on our Su-25 🙂

image.png

Edited by N22YF
  • Like 4

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@ED,

can we please get an update for this? Its getting ridiculous. The aircraft was released years ago and despite Wags claim that this is going to be fixed you still can't navigate, since you dont know which waypoint you 're going to.

Regards,

Snappy

Be that as it may, it doesn’t seem to stop them from keeping constantly promoting it, just see the latest newsletter.

I find that pretty annoying, given the bugs present in many FC3 modules , which have been there a long time.

Regards,

Snappy 

Edited by Snappy

9 minutes ago, Snappy said:

Be that as it may, it doesn’t seem to stop them from keeping constantly promoting it, just see the latest newsletter.

I find that pretty annoying, given the bugs present in many FC3 modules , which have been there a long time.

Regards,

Snappy 

Its anyoing these moduels are the oldest they should be finished and complete.

• 1 month later...