F18 & Mk 84

Taslehoff

No issue here.

Are you switching views to watch the bomb or something? Just wondering if its an OC issue or the like.

i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz - ASUS Maximus Hero XI - 32GB 4266 DDR4 RAM - ASUS RTX 2080Ti - 1 TB NVME - NZXT Kraken 62 Watercooling System - Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas (Virpil Base) - MFG Crosswind Pedals - Pimax 5K+

VFA-25 Fist Of The Fleet

Thanks for reading the post.

I am not overclocked mate. I am using 64 Gb ram, Thread ripper CPU , Nvme drive, 2080Ti GPU in VR. I am still in the cockpit view when the crash happens ( Its the instant I touch the drop button).

EDIT: My computer is way older than yours, I7-2600k, 16 gb ram, GTX 1070 8gb running on SSD and using Oculus Rift VR. I don't think your specs might be the problem. Are you running any mods, a user file's mission etc..?

Edited by Doum76

I'd try a repair before a reinstall.

i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz - ASUS Maximus Hero XI - 32GB 4266 DDR4 RAM - ASUS RTX 2080Ti - 1 TB NVME - NZXT Kraken 62 Watercooling System - Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas (Virpil Base) - MFG Crosswind Pedals - Pimax 5K+

VFA-25 Fist Of The Fleet

I'd try a repair before a reinstall.

I have just done that and tested it.

Everything works fine now. The repair found two files that were not vanilla (I must have done something).

I just want to say thanks for all the advice. Its nice to be in a none toxic forum with helpful people.

Glad to help.

Happy flying.

VFA-25 Fist Of The Fleet