Unable to add new kneeboards, along with the disappearance of my saved games folder

So I was trying to add a new kneeboard, and when I added it and loaded it into the game, it was not there. I then went searching in my C drive saved games and only found kneeboards for my planes. Weird thing is, my old kneeboards are nowhere to be found, I have checked my D drive (where I downloaded the game) and cannot find my kneeboards for my planes in their either. Even the kneeboards for different maps (such as airport info) does not show up.

I have done a repair for the game and no use. Would anyone know why this is happening and what the cause would be? Or is it something where I have to redownload my game?

open file explorer and in the address bar paste this %USERPROFILE%\Saved Games

this is the profile you are using after login

All that shows up for this folder is Data, which inside of this folder is only a folder for the kneeboard builder. Another folder is for all my kneeboards which I have added new kneeboard into. But when I go into the game the kneeboards do not appear only my old ones from 3 months ago. And I cannot even find where my old kneeboards are located.

Is this connected to the ME no longer generating basic kneeboards with waypoints and airport diagrams?

P-51D | Fw 190D-9 | Bf 109K-4 | Spitfire Mk IX | P-47D | WW2 assets pack | F-86 | Mig-15 | Mig-21 | Mirage 2000C | A-10C II | F-5E | F-16 | F/A-18 | Ka-50 | Combined Arms | FC3 | Nevada | Normandy | Straight of Hormuz | Syria

All that shows up for this folder is Data ...

Seems that somehow your /saved games/DCS/ folder got deleted, as /saved games/Data/ is a data folder of the KneeboardBuilder Utility.

This is very strange, since even if the /Saved Games/DCS/ folder were missing, the Sim would build a default one as soon as it is run .. which doesn't seem to be the case.

I'd love to see your DCS log, but since it is placed at Saved Games you probably won't be able to find it :(

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Seems that somehow your /saved games/DCS/ folder got deleted, as /saved games/Data/ is a data folder of the KneeboardBuilder Utility.

This is very strange, since even if the /Saved Games/DCS/ folder were missing, the Sim would build a default one as soon as it is run .. which doesn't seem to be the case.

I'd love to see your DCS log, but since it is placed at Saved Games you probably won't be able to find it :(

So should I uninstall that game and reinstall it?