Mission 8 - Night Vision goggle

tsgucci

If you are a noob like me and wonders why the hell the RSHIFT+H does not bring up the NVG than here is the trick: While on the carrier go to ground crew and ask them that instead of the JHMCS you want to have NVG. Cool isn't it?

Another piece of suggestion: shoot where the skunks will be, not where they are.

• 2 weeks later...

Yep, learned that the hard way. Can't remember when this was added to be honest.

Also with the latest beta there are no fast movers visible, or at least I'm not able the see them lol. There're are little dots of light but when you get close they disappear, and then with NVGs there's nothing there.

Maaaan, such a great mission (and part of the book), too bad it's let down by DCS bugs.

:helpsmilie:

Yep, learned that the hard way. Can't remember when this was added to be honest.

Also with the latest beta there are no fast movers visible, or at least I'm not able the see them lol. There're are little dots of light but when you get close they disappear, and then with NVGs there's nothing there.

Maaaan, such a great mission (and part of the book), too bad it's let down by DCS bugs.

:helpsmilie:

Exactly. I had to use labels.....