[REPORTED - FIXED FOR NEXT PATCH]L39C Cockpit bug

303_Kermit

Same issue here (camo skin on gauges glass).

Was working ok prior of the last update.

Black+Knights_Small.jpg

RDF 3rd Fighter Squadron - "Black Knights": "Ar Cavajere Nero nun je devi cacà er cazzo!"

My Blog (Italian): Notti a (Video)Giocare

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CPU: i7-11700K@5GHz|GPU: RTX-4070 Super|RAM: 64GB DDR4@3200MHz|SSD: 2x 970EVO Plus + 980 EVO Plus|HOTAS Warthog|TrackIR 5|

Found a solution by modifying "description.lua" L-39C english line 12 and ZA english line 17 (adding "false")

Files are in .....\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\L-39C\Liveries, I join files modified, just copy/paste (save old)

I simply added the word "false" in line 17 as mentioned by you. Hope ED fixes this officially though.

Bless you, mate.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

Found a solution by modifying "description.lua" L-39C english line 12 and ZA english line 17 (adding "false")

Files are in .....\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\L-39C\Liveries, I join files modified, just copy/paste (save old)

Thank you!

AMD 5800X3D · MSI 4080 · Asus ROG Strix B550 Gaming  · HP Reverb Pro · 1Tb M.2 NVMe, 32Gb Corsair Vengence 3600MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · VIRPIL T-50CM3 Base, Alpha Prime R. VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Base. JetSeat

The bug with today's open beta is still not officially corrected, we have to manually modify the file as described. Is there a way to report this issue as a bug? English cockpit is unusable and not everyone is able to read cyrillic.

You could consider this thread as a bug report, actually, although it's in the wrong section of the forums. Not sure why it escaped their attention though.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

Same problem here. Just bought the module and the first thing I see is this missing textures bug. Not a good experience after spending 53€, to be honest.

Will try what you guys said about the description.lua. Thanks

Edited by OssOr

The bug with today's open beta is still not officially corrected, we have to manually modify the file as described. Is there a way to report this issue as a bug? English cockpit is unusable and not everyone is able to read cyrillic.

Better to have manual solution than no solution, I always fly with à cockpit mod placed in Saved Games so didn't see problem at first. There is a section to report bugs :smilewink:

FOX-2 2021_ED_1.PNG

Open beta hot fix yestedrday but bug still there.

You are right, I go report it in the right section.

Not a good experience after spending 53€, to be honest.

I really appreciate ED work, but these - in some way stupid - things still happening despite the flowing of time are maybe the things that keeps ruining an otherwise perfect experience (and I mean DCS in general).

Edited by nessuno0505

They say fixed for the next patch... OB or release too?

Daresay ob first, stable later

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk Pro

Black+Knights_Small.jpg

RDF 3rd Fighter Squadron - "Black Knights": "Ar Cavajere Nero nun je devi cacà er cazzo!"

My Blog (Italian): Notti a (Video)Giocare

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CPU: i7-11700K@5GHz|GPU: RTX-4070 Super|RAM: 64GB DDR4@3200MHz|SSD: 2x 970EVO Plus + 980 EVO Plus|HOTAS Warthog|TrackIR 5|

• ED Team

Open beta always first, that is how the patch cycle works.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Yes but the bug has been reported before the last upgrade of the release version and nevertheless It has passed on the release branch, and now release users have to wait 2 months to see it fixed. How can you continue to suggest release version for people searching the most as bug free as possible experience if bugs slipping on release stay there for months and get fixed in open beta just the day after release upgrade? Why should such kind of user (as myself) continue to choose the release version and not pass on open beta? Is the release really a release or just a legacy version, there in case of major bugs on the open beta? I do not want to be polemic, just to know in order to better choose the most suitable dcs version for my needs. Thanks.