Su-30MKK Full fid or FC3 version?

11 hours ago, F-2 said:

Their was an SU-35UB which is a MKK with Bars Radar and Canards if your looking to add upgrades. Never went into service but almost the same plane if your looking for options.

801 is an interesting plane really, I'd love to see it in game.

It was originally pitched as an MKK avionics wise with an airframe closer to that of an MKI, from what I saw of the movie he did flip a switch and did post stall maneuvers one would only see from something like a Su-30SM. Can't tell if that is Ruskiwood magic or that it actually had TVC

• Like 1
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Su-30 is still in the race guys

I don't wanna piss on anyone's chips but "all of the documents are not enough for a FF plane yet" sounds like it's still pretty unlikely, even if we account for the "yet".

As much as I'd personally prefer the older planes like the J-8 and Q-5, DCS seriously needs a FF SU-30MK[X] of some sort to simply offer a compareble equivalent to all the modern bluefor jets we have

On 2/23/2021 at 3:26 AM, TaxDollarsAtWork said:

801 is an interesting plane really, I'd love to see it in game.

It was originally pitched as an MKK avionics wise with an airframe closer to that of an MKI, from what I saw of the movie he did flip a switch and did post stall maneuvers one would only see from something like a Su-30SM. Can't tell if that is Ruskiwood magic or that it actually had TVC

It also would have been the basis of the Avibras-Sukhoi Su-35BR for Brazil.

B920D3C9-0FC1-4261-B9D8-5B56598D6F16.jpeg