My Kingdom for a new F-16 Throttle!

Davee

Title says it all.

I hear from "hear and there" rumours of F16 Throttles in the works. Specifically WinWing.

But the sound of silence abounds.

Some developer, any developer - would you mind just indicating yes or no on the F-16 Throttle and not just a wishful reply but . . . . do you have one in either design or prototype.

It would help us poor common waiting to pay a bundle virtual pilots greatly in making plans and budgets for buying.

Thanks to anyone with verifiable information.

Cheers.

Title says it all.

I hear from "hear and there" rumours of F16 Throttles in the works. Specifically WinWing.

But the sound of silence abounds.

Some developer, any developer - would you mind just indicating yes or no on the F-16 Throttle and not just a wishful reply but . . . . do you have one in either design or prototype.

It would help us poor common waiting to pay a bundle virtual pilots greatly in making plans and budgets for buying.

Thanks to anyone with verifiable information.

Cheers.

I believe it will be worth waiting for a Winwing Hotas. Seems after finishing the new hornet panel they will start working on a Viper Hotas. In a interview Chizh said that the viper is a great success for ED and therefore I am sure you will see a fully viper hotas quite soon

Check this out:

Yes, I have seen this.

I don't expect to see anything like this in the mainstream market and it it was made available, the price I suspect will be beyond the pale.

I really would like to hear from TM, Virpil, VKB, Winwing with real information (I know they don't want to indicate to other manufacturers what they are doing.) that for which we the consumer can plan.

Edited by Catseye

I believe it will be worth waiting for a Winwing Hotas. Seems after finishing the new hornet panel they will start working on a Viper Hotas. In a interview Chizh said that the viper is a great success for ED and therefore I am sure you will see a fully viper hotas quite soon

In a PM to me, WinWing indicated it was in the works and they are working hard on it. That's all. A sneak pic or two would be great to confirm that it is not vapourwear!

• 1 month later...

I think he is on this forum too.

Specs:WIN10, I7-4790K, ASUS RANGER VII, 16GB G.Skill DDR3, GEFORCE 1080, NVME SSD, SSD, VIRPIL T-50 THROTTLE, K-51 COLLECTIVE, MS FFB2 (CH COMBATSTICK MOD), MFG CROSSWINDS, JETPAD, RIFT S

Modules:A10C, AH-64D, AJS-37, AV8B, BF109K4, CA, F/A18C, F14, F5EII, F86F, FC3, FW190A8, FW190D9, KA50, L39, M2000C, MI8TV2, MI24P, MIG15BIS, MIG19P, MIG21BIS, MIRAGE F1, P51D, SA342, SPITFIRE, UH1H, NORMANDY, PERSIAN GULF, CHANNEL, SYRIA

Thrustmaster TWCS Afterburner Detent
https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=223776

My Frankenwinder ffb2 stick

I think he is on this forum too.

Yes, that is my proof of concept prototype in the video:

Replika-3.jpg

It is 3d printed like the rest of my 'proof of concept' line-up. I use them to test out different switch desings, triggers, buttons, connectors etc. And to test the limits of my 3d printing farm:

Replika-1.jpg

I just recently finished a joystick base prototype which you can see on the youtube channel, along with some trigger and pushbutton demos, but there is still no throttle base.