AN/ARC-210 Radio

10 hours ago, nessuno0505 said:

What happened to this radio?

I'm wondering as well. Since the release of the Tank Killer module there has been a strict radio silence. :huh:

Edited by QuiGon
  • Like 5

Intel i7-4790K @ 4x4GHz + 16 GB DDR3 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Don't think we've heard anything since the 2021 Roadmap which is pretty vague time wise just slating it as coming in 2021

The Hawg is already nearly complete, but we do plan to deliver some additional features in 2021 that include the ARC-210 radio, updates to the Tactical Awareness Display (TAD), changes to optically guided Maverick slewing, and the long version of the AN/ALQ-184 ECM pod. 

1 hour ago, QuiGon said:

I'm wondering as well. Since release of the Tank Killer module there has been solid a radio silence. :huh:

touché

Asus ROG Crosshair Hero VIII , Ryzen 3900X, Nzxt Kraken Z73, Vengence RBG Pro DDR4 3600mhz 32meg, 2x Corsair MP 600 pcie4 M.2 2 TB , 2x Samsung Qvo SSD 2x TB, Gigabyte Geforce RTX 2070, EVGA PSU 800watt, Steelseries Apex Pro. TM WartHog,TM TPR, Track IR, TM 2 x MFD, Asus VG289Q, Virpil Control Panel#2

15 hours ago, Snoopy said:

Hmm....why was a thread about a promised feature moved to the wishlist section?

Now that's a really good question! :huh:

• Like 4

Intel i7-4790K @ 4x4GHz + 16 GB DDR3 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

Tornado3 small.jpg

16 hours ago, Snoopy said:

Hmm....why was a thread about a promised feature moved to the wishlist section?

Hmm odd. Not even a response either, just marked as "coming later" .
In the meantime here's some the ARC-210 shots we've already seen to stare at (looking back now the fact the old radio is on but the ARC-210 isn't should have set my hopes for how far along the ARC-210 was at release 😆)
QnCtXRg.png7ZLhq9L.png

2 hours ago, Taco-Taylor said:

just marked as "coming later" .

Oh, indeed! Well, that's something at least...

Tornado3 small.jpg