Ordering

Swine

Does anyone know why the webpage says restock on the 15th, however there is no way to order the hotas on the webpage. Please don’t respond unless you have checked out the webpage for ordering. It states restock on the 15th of September for the hotas and it still states that today. Just curious if someone has some updated info etc... Thanks

Edited by Swine

They don't have a back order system. You'll just have to wait till the product is in stock.

Ryzen 9 7950X3D - MSI MAG X670E TomaHawk MB, ASUS ROG Ryujin III 360 AIO

64gig Corsair DDR5@6000, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 AORUS

Winwing Super Taurus, Orion2, TO / Combat panels, Collective with Topgun MIP

Winwing Skywalker pedals, NLR Boeing Mil Edition Simpit, Trackir

I checked their webpage on daily basis since last month. Actually it was in stock for a few days before 07-Sept. Managed to grab the throttle tho (that's what I'm aimed for). Few hours later, it show "Out of stock" again.

Now patiently waiting for the delivery from Fedex. Not sure why it stuck at the delivery facility for 3 days now.

OS:Win10 64bit*/MB: Gigabyte X470 AORUS ULTRA GAMING / HD:SSD

CPU Type: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X 8-Core 3700Mhz / Ram:32Gb DDR4

Mon: Dell AW3418DW LCD + 3 x CUBESIM displays.

Hotas : TM Warthog #4347 | #80897 | TM F/A-18 Hornet Stick / TM Pendular Rudder / Cougar MFDs / Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC / Elgato Stream Decks / Virpil T50-CM2 Base and Grip / Winwing Super Taurus | PCR | PTO / Monstechtech Desk Mounts 

They say restock on the 15th of September for the hotas but they still say out of stock. That’s why I’m asking if anyone has any info

They should be back in stock shortly...running behind schedule according to their Discord channel.

• 4 weeks later...

Folks, look like the Throttle is back in stock today.

Hotas : TM Warthog #4347 | #80897 | TM F/A-18 Hornet Stick / TM Pendular Rudder / Cougar MFDs / Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC / Elgato Stream Decks / Virpil T50-CM2 Base and Grip / Winwing Super Taurus | PCR | PTO / Monstechtech Desk Mounts 

Wow... either they have very little stock available or it really sell like hot cakes.

I grabbed one at 5am EDT, but looks like OOS again

I just happened to check their site last night 2300 PST, it was in stock. Placed an order fir the throttle. Out of stockthis morning.

Asus ROG Maximus X Apex//Core I7 8700K @ 5.3Ghz //32GB DDR4 RAM//Asus 3090 RTX//4K monitor w/ TrackIR 5

I grabbed one at 5am EDT, but looks like OOS again

Did you receive shipping information yet? I ordered the same time, I’v only received order confirmation.

Asus ROG Maximus X Apex//Core I7 8700K @ 5.3Ghz //32GB DDR4 RAM//Asus 3090 RTX//4K monitor w/ TrackIR 5

Did you receive shipping information yet? I ordered the same time, I’v only received order confirmation.

Got shipping two days ago but it sat for two days waiting for export clearance. It hit Shanghai today and now waiting a flight outbound. Will be a long weekend!

Got shipping two days ago but it sat for two days waiting for export clearance. It hit Shanghai today and now waiting a flight outbound. Will be a long weekend!

So weird, i ordered on the 12th, got order confirmation, however nothing regarding shipping

So weird, i ordered on the 12th, got order confirmation, however nothing regarding shipping

You're checking your order detail page right? They didn't send any shipping but I saw the FedEx number pop up the day after I ordered. I had worn out the F5 key by then :)

Edit About 12 hours later I get a FedEx email from my Delivery Manager account

Interesting, I ordered few minutes after it was back in stock and then paid with Paypal, but I did not receive a confirmation email. Account still shows "wait for delivery". :huh:

Thats exactly what happened to me. I’ve contacted Winwing via email and facebook messenger multiple times, no response.

Interesting, I ordered few minutes after it was back in stock and then paid with Paypal, but I did not receive a confirmation email. Account still shows "wait for delivery". :huh:

I finally got ahold of one of their stateside reps. We may have ordered when they were out of stock, but the order still processed. We’ll have to wait until their next restock

From the discord:

Alright this is really embarrassing but I am still deciding to let everyone know. We have the stock up and ready to ship and then we found out we just don`t have the enough cover boxes for the hotas. :upside_down: somehow the factory was charged in deliver the boxes are delay so now we are waiting for the boxes to show up then we will restock the website. Panel status : Full production will begin on next monday. Just couple more days when we stock up some, then we will begin take orders from webstore.

Throttle with and without mounts is back in stock

Edited by MustangSally

• 8 months later...