New models from Russia

Coyote

The Tunguska looks like the real thing. If it's true that they include all the vehicles in BS, this is gonna be an unbeatable simulator. Real art, unbelieveable...

Thank's Coyote!!

Tacit

E-3B Sentry --Don't leave without 'em--

Congrats for all the models "made in Russia". You guys have talent! Keep it up! :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Great Work!!

At first I thought it was just as simple as that, buy Black Shark and then copy over the .lom file. However, I heard (so its not true yet), but they might have changed the argument number on the new models for Black Shark, therefore, it won't work properly for FC. And no they won't put it in a patch either because a patch's goal is to fix bugs, adding these new models would be more like an addon.

I was hoping to get a new model of the Su33 for LO:FC when BS is released.. Looks like that might not be possible .. :( ..

Does that mean the Su27 project might start up again?? :noexpression:

Cozmo.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Minimum effort, maximum satisfaction.

CDDS Tutorial Version 3. | Main Screen Mods.

well there was never a Su-33 project and no one (that I'm aware of) is currently working on one.

As for the new pictures we seen Su-27, MiG-29...etc, those models are not a priority right now so they wont be finished for some time. But again that's also made by skylark of the ED team so that would most likely go towards future products, not Lock On.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

well there was never a Su-33 project and no one (that I'm aware of) is currently working on one.

As for the new pictures we seen Su-27, MiG-29...etc, those models are not a priority right now so they wont be finished for some time. But again that's also made by skylark of the ED team so that would most likely go towards future products, not Lock On.

I was thinking of StrikeMax's Su27 model, didn't he stop work on it becasue ED were designing a new Su27 for BS.. And the idea was we'd just copy over the .lom model to LO .. but as you mentioned if they changed arguments then it probably won't work in LO.

Cozmo.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

no stikemax continued to work on his Su-27 despite the fact he knew ED was working on their own. It was his way of raising the bar. unfortunately, work got in the way so he was too busy. I don't see him around the forum anymore so that project has considered to be stopped, along with the MiG-21 that he was also working on.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• ED Team
^^^^

2 bad!

На данный момент требования настолько высокие к моделированию авиации, что надо быть большим авантюристом или проффесионалом, чтобы приступить к работе. Так что, я думаю появление действительно качественных моделей самолетов в проекте, будет только от ED. Либо не очень достоверных и не официальных от модеров.

Я принимаю модели, а вы мучаетесь, но у вас растет мастерство!!!:book:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

no stikemax continued to work on his Su-27 despite the fact he knew ED was working on their own. It was his way of raising the bar. unfortunately, work got in the way so he was too busy. I don't see him around the forum anymore so that project has considered to be stopped, along with the MiG-21 that he was also working on.

Ah thx for the info.. A real shame though his su27 looked insanely detailed ...but real life comes first.

Cozmo.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

На данный момент требования настолько высокие к моделированию авиации, что надо быть большим авантюристом или проффесионалом, чтобы приступить к работе. Так что, я думаю появление действительно качественных моделей самолетов в проекте, будет только от ED. Либо не очень достоверных и не официальных от модеров.

This is a rough translation:

At the moment demands are so high for simulation aviation, which should be great adventurers or professionalisms to get started. So I think the emergence of truly high-quality model airplanes in the project will only from ED. Or not very reliable and not official from modernization.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

This is a rough translation:

At the moment demands are so high for simulation aviation, which should be great adventurers or professionalisms to get started. So I think the emergence of truly high-quality model airplanes in the project will only from ED. Or not very reliable and not official from modernization.

Alternatively:

"As high as the ground vehicle modeling standards are that we see here - ED's aircraft modeling standards are even higher. Only extremely dedicated individuals or professionals can hope to have a chance for their models to be accepted by ED - in fact, I suspect only ED's own artists have a chance. In the event any aircraft models will come from external modelers, they would surely only come from those who have already submitted other projects by now, gained experience, proven their ability to deliver, established a working relationship with ED.. etc."

• 1 month later...