[FIXED] C-101 Training Missions Not Progressing (Broken Triggers)

Xoho

• 2 weeks later...

I've been trying to figure out how to succeed in Mis 2.2 (IFR Nav).
As soon as I get into the zone W (yeah, I've looked in the mission), which is just before the marker, I get a mission failed.

I don't seem to be able to turn on flag 4 no matter what, and honestly I don't see how I could. Flag 4 requires 5 minutes of flying with flag 3 ON, which has not happened since I'm at takeoff, or that I reach another zone a bit into the mission, inside zone W.

Have you really been able to complete mission 2.2 dated 2020-09-13 21:12? If so, I really don't see what I'm doing wrong.

Also, as a side note: I don't understand why zone 10 is to the west and zone VOR to the east, since it looks by the triggers that we're expected to hit these zones in the reverse order. But this might just be me missing something.

Regards

So my friend and I have solved it. Mission 2.2 requires you to takeoff on rwy 08 (now 07), but the mission that comes with the game, as well a the mission from 2020-09-13, has you facing the opposite way.
We added 3 m/s of wind down the rwy and that fixed the mission.

• 5 months later...

Hello,

I think I'm stuck on mission 2.1 Radio and navaids, when using VOR for the first time and the instructor asks to set a course / heading of 230, nothing happens when I set the course. I tried 3 times and tried moving also the heading, I'm stuck. 

Thanks for really great training missions though, wish all modules training missions were that good!

Edit: I'm afraid this is the case on other missions as well, almost everytime I have a course heading to set in the mission, the trigger is stuck like 80% of the time and I have to manually edit the mission file to remove the condition to advance.

Edited by Raphy
  • Like 1

Hello,

I think I'm stuck on mission 2.1 Radio and navaids, when using VOR for the first time and the instructor asks to set a course / heading of 230, nothing happens when I set the course. I tried 3 times and tried moving also the heading, I'm stuck. 

Thanks for really great training missions though, wish all modules training missions were that good!

Edit: I'm afraid this is the case on other missions as well, almost everytime I have a course heading to set in the mission, the trigger is stuck like 80% of the time and I have to manually edit the mission file to remove the condition to advance.
Can confirm this. It will probably be fixed as it's now finished!
Cheers!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

• Vibora changed the title to [FIXED] C-101 Training Missions Not Progressing (Broken Triggers)