[RESOLVED] Wheelbrake Axis not working in the Modul (while Button is)

MarkP

Hello,

so i have the problem that the Wheelbrake is not doing anything when bound to an axis. I checked with the CTRL+Enter Screen and i can approve that the wheelbrake is not moving. On the Controls its working 100% as intended (and its working on every other module). I also tried to bind a different controller with the same result: Axis is working fine in the "adjust control menu" - but in the plane its not beeing recognized.

Thanks, Mark

Main-Module: F-16C, AH-64D

Maps: Syria, Persian Gulf, South Atlantic, Caucasus, 1944 Normandy, NTTR

Hardware: VKB Gunfighter mk.2 Pro, WinWing Orion F16, VKB T-Rudder, HP Reverb G2

PC Specs: Intel 13900K, ASUS ROG STRIX Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-5800 RAM, GeForce RTX 4090, Win 11x64

• 2 weeks later...
Hello,

so i have the problem that the Wheelbrake is not doing anything when bound to an axis. I checked with the CTRL+Enter Screen and i can approve that the wheelbrake is not moving. On the Controls its working 100% as intended (and its working on every other module). I also tried to bind a different controller with the same result: Axis is working fine in the "adjust control menu" - but in the plane its not beeing recognized.

Thanks, Mark

Same here: wheel brake axis does not work.

Black+Knights_Small.jpg

RDF 3rd Fighter Squadron - "Black Knights": "Ar Cavajere Nero nun je devi cacà er cazzo!"

My Blog (Italian): Notti a (Video)Giocare

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CPU: i7-11700K@5GHz|GPU: RTX-4070 Super|RAM: 64GB DDR4@3200MHz|SSD: 2x 970EVO Plus + 980 EVO Plus|HOTAS Warthog|TrackIR 5|

I just tried it myself using the brake handle on my TM50 stick. The jet brakes just fine using the brake axis, but the brake indicator in the CTRL+ENTER control surfaces interface does not reflect the axis inputs.

Using my left and right wheel brake on my rudder pedals shows up normally and also brakes the jet.