Tropical look?

Stratos

Do you think Marianas map will give us this tropical look for DCS? You know, dark jungle vegetation, red muddy roads... I can think off a insurgent campaign on the islands already, with China paying some subversive armed groups in order to make the US control on the islands more difficult..

d3kb5tb.jpg

Bdn3DbG.jpg

MLx5dv9.jpg

3paG0IM.jpg

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

personally, it should look as photorealistic as possible, if you look on Google Earth, you can see that Guam actually looks fairly green with only a couple of areas looking anything like this brick red colour, same for Rota and Saipan. Tinian however, does have some lighter browns, but definitely not to the same extent as examples above, it is still clearly a sort of dry, lighter brown.

As for the rest of the islands, I find almost no red, and it's all a more lush green.

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.