Viper audio mod

no problem my friend i will give you a ton of beers if you continue your work which is awesome...make sounds and if you like i will make any trailer you like anytime no problem...:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]W10(64bit)Asus Rog Strix Z370-F - i7 8700K - Dark Rock Pro 4 - 16 giga ram Corsair vengeance 3000 - MSI RTX 2070 Super - Asus Rog Phobeus soundcard - Z906 Surround speaker - Track ir5 - HOTAS Warthog

I love the videos of your Viper audio files but can’t seem to get them to work. I get a message when starting the sim that says Viper Audio DLC is not authorized and is being disabled. Any help would be appreciated!

Digital Storm Velox, Intel i9 7900X Extreme Edition, ASUS TUF X299 MARK 2, 32GB DDR4 3000MHz, 1 SSD 960Gb, 2TB HDD, 1 GeForce GTx 1080 Ti 11GB VR Ready, 2 Stage Liquid Cooling, Win 10 Home 64-bit, TM Warthog, MFG Crosswind, TIR5 w/ TrackClip Pro, Acer Predator 32” 4K Monitor

I love the videos of your Viper audio files but can’t seem to get them to work. I get a message when starting the sim that says Viper Audio DLC is not authorized and is being disabled. Any help would be appreciated!

place it here

C:\Users\Login name\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Mods

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]W10(64bit)Asus Rog Strix Z370-F - i7 8700K - Dark Rock Pro 4 - 16 giga ram Corsair vengeance 3000 - MSI RTX 2070 Super - Asus Rog Phobeus soundcard - Z906 Surround speaker - Track ir5 - HOTAS Warthog

As skouras suggested, there has to be something wrong with the installation path, I have never seen such error message before.

• 5 months later...