Dedicated server not retaining advanced options

Seems like a recent thing, but lately my dedicated server isn’t retaining the advanced options. Specifically, the resume options - every time I start a new mission or restart the server, I have to change the settings back to “resume with clients”, it keeps defaulting to resume manual.

Any way to make it stick?

Ryzen 9 3900X / Asus Crosshair VI Hero X370 / Corsair H110i / EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW3 / 32Gb G.Skill TridentZ 3200 / Samsung 960 Evo M.2 / Virpil Warbrd base + VFX and TM grips / Saitek X56 Throttle / Saitek Pro Combat pedals / Rift S

Are you running the server as administrator? Do you have stuff like SLMOD installed or any other mods?

-System Specs are:

CPU: i9-9900K @ 4.9Ghz

M/B: Asus TUF z390 Gaming Plus

RAM: 32GB

Video Card: EVGA RTX 2080 Ti XC Hybrid Gaming (11G-P4-2384)

VR: Oculus Rift S

Controls: Warthog Stick & Throttle, TPR pedals, Streamdeck XL

Are you running the server as administrator? Do you have stuff like SLMOD installed or any other mods?

No mods, I will check if it’s as admin, good call!

Edit: Nope, didn't help. Every time I run the server I have to reset the name of the observer and change the pause settings. The name has always been an issue, the pause settings problem is new...

Edited by Sandman1330

Ryzen 9 3900X / Asus Crosshair VI Hero X370 / Corsair H110i / EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW3 / 32Gb G.Skill TridentZ 3200 / Samsung 960 Evo M.2 / Virpil Warbrd base + VFX and TM grips / Saitek X56 Throttle / Saitek Pro Combat pedals / Rift S