Funny stuff ?!!

Peyoteros

*vid removed*

That pilot is a fecking idiot. I'd like to meet him so I can punch him in the face. Then I'd take the girl on a proper airplane ride.

Gosh, I hate when general aviation gets a bad rap.

/rant

• Like 1

I only respond to that little mechanical voice that says "Terrain! Terrain! Pull Up! Pull Up!"

Who can say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.

-Robert Goddard

"A hybrid. A car for enthusiasts of armpit hair and brown rice." -Jeremy Clarkson

"I swear by my pretty floral bonet, I will end you." -Mal from Firefly

That pilot is a fecking idiot. I'd like to meet him so I can punch him in the face. Then I'd take the girl on a proper airplane ride.

/rant

I guess the pilot wasn't looking backwards during this maneuver, what pilot likes to clean all that and the terrible smell for the rest of the flight? No-one I think. Anyway, it's not very tasty but I was LMAO when I saw this video :D

Forum | Videos | DCS:BS Demo1 / Demo2 | YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

#6.

Using Fighter Planes to Make Ice Cream

Nothing has been more responsible for machine gun noises made with the mouth than toy World War II-era fighter planes. It's easy to see why kids love them: The real ones were some of the most badass machines ever built. They dealt death to ground, sea and air alike. And when you were done using them to tear apart your enemies in a hail of bullets, you could also make yourself some refreshing ice cream!

"Remember, John: If you have to bail, take the soft serve with you.

Wait, what?

Yep: You can make ice cream with a plane. To quote: "To stave off boredom the ground crews rigged 19-liter (five U.S. gallons) cans with a wind-driven spinner connected to a mixing rotor, and hooked up one under each wing of an F4U. A pilot would take the aircraft up to high altitude for a given period of time and then come back to base with the ice cream." And it wasn't just an isolated incident pulled off by the World War II equivalent of Bill Murray in Stripes, either -- the practice was pretty common. In some cases, the soldiers even asked the pilot to do loops and barrel rolls to stir the ice cream, not even going to the trouble of fitting a mixer like they did with the F4U. Thankfully, modern planes are no longer used for such trivial matters. Helicopters on the other hand...

The 6 Most Ingenious Misuses of Military Hardware :music_whistling:

/rant

Ayup. That's like the idiots that hand a loaded shotgun, or other high-powered firearm to somebody without proper instruction on how to shoot... just so they can watch somebody fall on their a$$ while laughing at them. :doh:

Nothing quite like alienating people to our activities...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Funny in an oh sh*t type of way:

XihQeZpwqpE&feature

I'm pretty sure that can be classified as suicidal behavior.:shocking:

I only respond to that little mechanical voice that says "Terrain! Terrain! Pull Up! Pull Up!"

Who can say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.

-Robert Goddard

"A hybrid. A car for enthusiasts of armpit hair and brown rice." -Jeremy Clarkson

"I swear by my pretty floral bonet, I will end you." -Mal from Firefly