[RESOLVED] Turning HSI VAD Selector

Antiguedad

HSI offset knob changes rho by 15nm steps (instead of 0.1nm) and theta by something like 6°

Also, when changing one of those parameters (theta or rho) by some amount, then going to the other parameter, and changing it by a single step, the values jumps by a large amount. As if both values were changed at the same time when turning the knob, but updated on the HSI when changing it by one step.

TRK attached

hsi-bug.trk

Alright, lets make some things clear here guys. First, I apologize if things dont work the way you wanted specifically. I have CB access but due to the birth of my child I was unable to thoroughly test ever bug as the internal patch came 3 days before release. Second, the nasty negativity surrounding a bug that was technically fixed but just needs tweaking now is abhorrent. You guys can argue, complain and bug me all you want. I dont mind that, but you will do it without sarcasm and make sure its constructive. 

The HSI now works both ways as I understand it yes? Alright cool. Now you're saying the values are changing in an odd format? If so can you provide me better clarity as to what you believe the values should be changing at?

Rho is changing in 15nm steps and you want it in .1nm steps?

Theta  is changing in 6 degree increments and they should be changing in 1 degree increments?

Also FYI I deleted the off topic and sarcastic posts because they do nothing to add to the conversation and were off topic. So if you're wondering where your post went or why it was edited...thats why. 

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.

Checked with SME and values will be .5nm and 1 degree increments. Fixes will be made and merged into CB, hopefully making it into the next hotfix patch. Marking as RESOLVED and moving to RESOLVED.

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.

• RAZBAM_ELMO changed the title to [RESOLVED] Turning HSI VAD Selector
  • 2 weeks later...