GBUs, when?

paco2002

40 minutes ago, paco2002 said:

Here I differ with you opinion, we are simulating the C101 that has Jordania or some Air Force? Or we are simulating a C101 with all the posibilities? I would say it's the second.

I'm not aware of any C101 user with GBU-12. Are you?

I'm not even aware that there have ever been any tests with GBU-12 on the C101 even.

Edited by QuiGon
  • Thanks 1

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

I would face it the other way.

With the info we have, and the weapons compability of the plane, we would be able to fit a GBU-12 without breaking any limitation of the wing, pylon, hardpoint, etc... If yes, then it should be in, if not, the it shouldn't be in. Of course, that is my opinion.

7 minutes ago, paco2002 said:

With the info we have, and the weapons compability of the plane, we would be able to fit a GBU-12 without breaking any limitation of the wing, pylon, hardpoint, etc... If yes, then it should be in, if not, the it shouldn't be in. Of course, that is my opinion.

This is what you are not understanding. Contrary to what you want to believe we do not have that information, because gathering that information requires large amounts of real-life test which, to the best of our knowledge, have never been performed. Unless you can show real world information proving the contrary, that rules out the GBU-12 as a valid loadout.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2