Sim-mod screen (updated airbases for BS)

Kusch

Considering you have to turn the building render distance right down for FC in airbases even on a high end comp. I'm guessing we won't be seeing any of these scenes in BS with a playable framerate.

Ohh and they do look quite nice.

The "bigger" scenery objects use also LODs which lower the hardware load.

• Like 1

Cool does this mean it should work better now?

In FC's bigger airfields I had to turn the building distance down so much that I couldn't see a building that was further down the runway from the runway start and I was running with a top end (for the time) 7800GTX with the best CPU of the time.

Would this mod be available for FC and BS or only for BS?

AFAIK, Sim-mod community is working hard in upgrading LOFC and enhancing DCS:BS, I'm not sure since we're in a DCS part of the forum but I hope what U see will be available as LOFC Scenery upgrade and default BS scenery. :music_whistling:

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

If this is only for BS , SIMMOD are thinking in any way of support, develope or improve of the air bases for FC?

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Grandsurf plans to release for both FC and BS - when it is complete.

Will this mean that the terrain and airbase mods will be separate from one another?

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

Looks good, THANK YOU, EVERYONE who is working on these mods.

Remember the 346 Fire Fighters, Medics & Police who died on 9-11.......

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Due to physical incapacity my Wife types my post's for me