New M-2000C Campaign issue

Antonin_Dorne

Hello Baltic Dragon,

I was playing for the second time the M-2000c Caucasus campaign to relearn the jet, but in the first mission, when i turn both radios on, i don't hear my leader (i have easy comms on and radio volumes to maximum), i tried restarting my game and repair it but i'm still stuck.

Can someone know how to fix it ?

F-16C Viper, FA-18 Hornet, Mirage 2000C, Supercarrier, Caucasus, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria ;)

Hi,

Perhaps try with normal comms, as , iirc, there has been a change with radios in the mirage a few months ago, and easy comms did not really work well in the first place in the mirage.

Good luck

Details:

Asus Z-170E, Intel i5-6600K @ 4.2GHz, 16GB RAM

MSI GTX970 Gaming 4G

Win 10 Home

Yes, I tried the mission after reinstalling the game and tried a lot of settings, but i can never hear the leader or even read what he is supposed to say. Thank you for always answering.

( Loved Raven One Campaign )

F-16C Viper, FA-18 Hornet, Mirage 2000C, Supercarrier, Caucasus, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Baltic, I've looked at your interview with CasmoTV, and I've found it super interesting.

I understand the problems you can have with DCS patchs that can change a lot of things.

I wanted to ask you if you had some little time to fix this problem with the absence of the voices and script lines in the Mirage 2000C Caucasus Campaign.

Thank you for your campaigns but also for your proximity to the community!

Hello, sorry for the time of my answer, I have a problem in the M-2000C campaign, as you can see at the top of the conversation, in the first mission, we don't here any voices and we can not read what is the leader supposed to say.I'm indeed, in the last OB 2.5.6 version, but I tried it on Stable and it doesn't work neither.

Thank for your help

• 1 month later...

oki i found one solution....

you need to turn ground power ON BEFORE switching batterie ON and radio.... script works with this

if you turn only batterie ON you can't hear leader but script is starting and you hear your response :(

i don't know why.. coz for some users it's works without groundpower (no mod /same language/same version than me )