Sale

ramjet77

Wouldn't be smart if ED announced sales in advance, would it :smilewink:

If your friend doesn't want to pay full price, he'll just have to be patient. There's usually a couple of sales a year, so if you are patient enough, you never have to pay full price.

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

Have a friend who wants the F-16 but is only just starting his DCS adventure. Are any DCS sales coming up soon?

At the end of October there is usually a sale.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

... No one buys at normal price :D

Yes, but many times I purchase items not on sale if their initial discount is reasonable, like the supercarrier, the p- 47 and the syria map.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Have a friend who wants the F-16 but is only just starting his DCS adventure. Are any DCS sales coming up soon?

Also let your friend know that F-16 is early in early access and explain what that means. I got the module and it is great, but there is a lot of work still needing to be done and it might be frustrating to someone new to DCS that is just expecting everything to work.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Also let your friend know that F-16 is early in early access and explain what that means. I got the module and it is great, but there is a lot of work still needing to be done and it might be frustrating to someone new to DCS that is just expecting everything to work.

Not exactly. This open-beta argument is bs. There is a difference between expecting everything to work and expecting what little is there to work. If what is there is modeled wrong, you're doing negative training, therefore wasting time and getting frustrated. That is more counterproductive than non-constructive feedback. If on the other hand, feature wise, limited, but it's few features work as expected or advertised then the open beta argument would be valid.

Right now, each feature is released piecemeal and fixes or further implementations are spaced by months apart leaving the module in a constant half-broken state. That's not open-beta.

Banned by cunts.

apache01.png

• ED Team

Right now, each feature is released piecemeal and fixes or further implementations are spaced by months apart leaving the module in a constant half-broken state. That's not open-beta.

It is early access wether you like it or not. I know you are very disheartened but please this constant belief that we are not meeting some expectation is wrong and unconstructive.

Early access takes a lot of time, you made the choice to participate when you purchased early access F-16, it is clearly marked on our store page as early access. If you don't want the ups and downs of early development don't purchase early access, we will be grateful for the purchase when we release as completed.

thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• ED Team

Best guess for a sale is Autumn sales, late October, this is going by steams general dates ( we always participate in steam sales ), I don't have an official date for the next sale yet.

thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

If he starts, I'd advise him to start with the A4 and wait until the F-16 price comes down, plus the A4 is a good plane to start with, plus its free.

I started with the Mirage 2000C which is simpler than F-16 and it is already a complex system to manage, even with 1000 of slight sim hours under the belt...

Win 11Pro. Corsair RM1000X PSU. ASUS TUF Gaming X570-PLUS [WI-FI], AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 3D, Sapphire Radeon RX 7900 XTX Nitro+ Vapor-X 24GB GDDR6. 32 GB G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series (4 x 8GB) RAM Cl14 DDR4 3600. Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG Thrustmaster. TWCS Throttle. PICO 4 256GB.

WARNING: Message from AMD: Windows Automatic Update may have replaced their driver by one of their own. Check your drivers.

M-2000C. Mirage F1. F/A-18C Hornet. F-15C. F-5E Tiger II. MiG-29 "Fulcrum".  Avatar: Escadron de Chasse 3/3 Ardennes. Fly like a Maineyak.