Flight Panels

MustangSally

Yes, agree, although I would say it must be better to pay more for better quality and not having to deal with the hassle of getting parts or units replaced...for both makers and customers... thought the price was very low and quality is the number one priority people dont want stuff from overseas to break..! Hopefully not a widespread issue but looking at what happened and why, it could only be a matter of time....

System specs: PC1 :Scan 3XS Ryzen 5900X, 64GB Corsair veng DDR4 3600, EVGA GTX 3090 Win 10, Quest Pro, Samsung Odyssey G9 Neo monitor. Tir5. PC2 ( Helo) Scan 3XS Intel 9900 K, 32 GB Ram, 2080Ti, 50 inch Phillips monitor

F/A-18C: Rhino FFB base TianHang F16 grip, Winwing MP 1, F-18 throttle, TO & Combat panels, MFG crosswind & DFB Aces  seat :cool:                       

Viper: WinWing MFSSB base with F-16 grip, Winwing F-16 throttle, plus Vipergear ICP. MFG crosswind rudders. 

Helo ( Apache) set up: Virpil collective with AH64D grip, Cyclic : Rhino FFB base & TM F18 grip, MFG crosswind rudders, Total controls AH64 MFD's,  TEDAC Unit. 

I re copied fox 2's code folders for the correct functionality of the panel switches into the updated install, but it's not working now, anyone got any ideas?

System specs: PC1 :Scan 3XS Ryzen 5900X, 64GB Corsair veng DDR4 3600, EVGA GTX 3090 Win 10, Quest Pro, Samsung Odyssey G9 Neo monitor. Tir5. PC2 ( Helo) Scan 3XS Intel 9900 K, 32 GB Ram, 2080Ti, 50 inch Phillips monitor

F/A-18C: Rhino FFB base TianHang F16 grip, Winwing MP 1, F-18 throttle, TO & Combat panels, MFG crosswind & DFB Aces  seat :cool:                       

Viper: WinWing MFSSB base with F-16 grip, Winwing F-16 throttle, plus Vipergear ICP. MFG crosswind rudders. 

Helo ( Apache) set up: Virpil collective with AH64D grip, Cyclic : Rhino FFB base & TM F18 grip, MFG crosswind rudders, Total controls AH64 MFD's,  TEDAC Unit. 

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone knows when the panels will be available again for order?

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽  Valve Index 🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, Virpil Alpha Grip, Virpil CM3 Throttle + Control Panel 2, Winwing Orion (Skywalker) Pedals, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png

23 hours ago, VirusAM said:

Communication is scarce and the units rare so there is not much else to do than to frequently keep an eye out on the store and their Facebook page, that seems to be the most up to date.

On 12/3/2020 at 8:03 AM, VirusAM said:

I ordered the combat panel late last night. I guess insomnia ha its advantages.lol I check the site everyday several times a day. They really need to have a notification function for people. I just hope it doesnt take more than a week to ship out. 

You could also join the HOTAS discord. Tonylin409 is a rep or works at the factory in China I am not totally sure, but he is on there periodically. There is supposed to be stock update on the 12th to let people know when things should be back in stock. It seems like they are making what they can and putting them up for sale as they finish products. I ordered mine last night at 2am PST and there was still some combat panels available then this morning they were gone. I am waiting for the take off panel though. 

Edited by BMGZ06
  • Like 1

System Specs: 13900K, Strix Z790 Gaming E, MSI 4090 Sprim Liquid X  OC'd, 64gb Gskill Trident Z DDR5, Samsung 980 PRO M.2 SSD,. Winwing throttle, Winwing panels/MIPs and VKB GF3/MCGU stick, MFG Crosswind V2, HP REVERB G2.

On 12/4/2020 at 10:35 PM, BMGZ06 said:

I ordered the combat panel late last night. I guess insomnia ha its advantages.lol I check the site everyday several times a day. They really need to have a notification function for people.

Indeed. I scripted a small alert tool myself that reads the page every 5 minutes so managed to the COMBAT READY PANEL this morning. 😆 It is back in stock as of 08.00 hrs GMT

Edited by ArjenHVA

Damn it.....again out of stock now

Indeed. I scripted a small alert tool myself that reads the page every 5 minutes so managed to the COMBAT READY PANEL this morning.  It is back in stock as of 08.00 hrs GMT

From where do you launch it?
I thought of something like that but I don’t have an always on computer or server to host it.
Could you share it with me?
Thanks

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽  Valve Index 🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, Virpil Alpha Grip, Virpil CM3 Throttle + Control Panel 2, Winwing Orion (Skywalker) Pedals, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

1 hour ago, VirusAM said:

Damn it.....again out of stock now

From where do you launch it?
I thought of something like that but I don’t have an always on computer or server to host it.
Could you share it with me?
Thanks

Yes I have it running on a server. PM me your email address and I will add you to the notification list to receive the alerts.

Combat panels available now....nothing on the take off ones.

• 3 weeks later...

OK, I'm missing something.  I got both panels for my son for Christmas, and was setting everything up for him, and ran across a couple of issues.

First, on the options page, controls, I do not see ALQ-126 ECM Mode Switch.  It goes from Aircraft Rudder Right to ALR 67.  He has the most recent update of the beta version.

Thie other thing I was not able to figure out was how to bind the PNL Light dial.

Any input would be appriciated.

Thanks,

Mike

1 hour ago, Doc Blues said:

ALQ-126 ECM Mode Switch. 

This is not yet implemented by ED as actual individual button assignments. Mine works normally though with Simappro.

I only have the PCR but I guess the PNL light dial works as an axis and you need to go to that section, there is a whole bunch of axis light controls.

image.png

• 4 weeks later...

Panels were supposed to drop last night at midnight. Waited up made account etc and at 00:43 hrs they changed the date to Jan 30, 2021. FML

Asus Prime Z390-A Motherboard LGA1151 (Intel 8th and 9th Gen)

Intel Core i7-9700K Coffee Lake 8-Core 3.6 GHz (4.9 GHz Turbo) Desktop Processor Intel UHD Graphics 630, 32gb DDR Ram CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB DDR4 DRAM ,   Aorus GeForce RTX 3080 Xtreme 10G 2.0, Corsair H115i RGB Platinum AIO Liquid CPU Cooler, Intel 115X/2066, AMD AM4/TR4, Corsair CP-9020180-NA RMX Series RM850x 80 Plus Gold Fully Modular ATX Power Supply, 4 SSD 1TB

• 2 weeks later...
13.11.2020 в 02:51, MustangSally сказал:

PhillSimpit_day.thumb.jpg.6e4a83570658faab0c902deefe66f432.jpg PhillSimpit_night.thumb.jpg.c207ca50d209fba9c7532a7ef3778bf1.jpg All up and running....

Pardon, where did you get those ufc panels? 

i7-6700k (4.7 GHz) // RAM 32 Gb // GTX 1070 // // Windows 10 64-bit LTSB;

VKB Gunfighter Mk2 Pro + VKB MCG Pro // BRD-F1(v.2) // Oculus Rift cv1 // BRD-N(v. №4) // VKB King Cobra MkII Fat // VKB King Cobra MkIII Fat // Saitek X55 // Saitek throttle Quadrant // Microsoft FFB 2 // Saitek X45 // Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog // VKB MK20-3 Pro Pedals // VKB RDRXXI-L // TrackIR 5

Has anyone noticed since DCS Updated current BETA adding in the ECM Functionality that the Combat Panel no longer works on the ECM knob?  I had used the default key binding which download from SimAppPro which use to work with turning the knob. Now i have to use the mouse. I guess ED changed the Key Binds for this?

• 4 weeks later...

There seems to be a more substantial stock available today.

Edited by Dudikoff

i386DX40@42 MHz w/i387 CP, 4 MB RAM (8*512 kB), Trident 8900C 1 MB w/16-bit RAMDAC ISA, Quantum 340 MB UDMA33, SB 16, DOS 6.22 w/QEMM + Win3.11CE, Quickshot 1btn 2axis, Numpad as hat. 2 FPH on a good day, 1 FPH avg.

DISCLAIMER: My posts are still absolutely useless. Just finding excuses not to learn the F-14 (HB's Swansong?).

Annoyed by my posts? Please consider donating. Once the target sum is reached, I'll be off to somewhere nice I promise not to post from. I'd buy that for a dollar!

Hey guys,

I just ordered the Takeoff Panel as they've finally had it in stock. Has anyone come up with a decent solution of attaching the panel to the end of the TM Warthog base?

Similar to what Black-Hog created, I feel this would work best with my current setup:

b-explorer-01-1-1.jpg

Corsair Vengeance C-70 (OD), EVGA Z370 FTW, i7-8700k, Noctua NH-D15, RTX 4070ti TUF OC, Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB DDR4 3200MHz, Samsung SSD 970 Pro NVMe M.2 1TB & 990 Pro NVMe M.2 2TB , WD Black 4TB Perf HDD - 7200 RPM SuperNOVA 750W P2 Modular, ASUS ROG Swift 27" 2560x1440
TM Warthog, TM F/A-18C Grip, Virpil CM3 Base, Virpil Control Panel 1, TM Pendular Rudder Pedals, WinWing Take Off Panel, Cougar MFD's, TekCreations F/A-18C Master Arm, Koolertron Keypad, Meta Quest 3
A-10C/II - AH-64D - AV-8B - F-5E - F-14 - F-15E -  F-16C - F/A-18C - P-51D - Bf-109K4 - FC3 - UH-1H - Combined Arms - Super Carrier

Nevada - Normandy - Persian Gulf - Sinai - Syria

2 hours ago, chief said:

Got my panels recently and so far they seem great. I am wondering why they used 3 way switches on things like MASTER ARM SAFE, LTD/R. LST when in the plane they are only 2 way switches.

From what I understand it is so the panels can be used in different aircraft in the sim. Not just the F/A-18.

Yeah, that's probably the reason.

Finally got a set of my own as well so have to see how to mount them best to my current Wheelstand Pro setup.

i386DX40@42 MHz w/i387 CP, 4 MB RAM (8*512 kB), Trident 8900C 1 MB w/16-bit RAMDAC ISA, Quantum 340 MB UDMA33, SB 16, DOS 6.22 w/QEMM + Win3.11CE, Quickshot 1btn 2axis, Numpad as hat. 2 FPH on a good day, 1 FPH avg.

DISCLAIMER: My posts are still absolutely useless. Just finding excuses not to learn the F-14 (HB's Swansong?).

Annoyed by my posts? Please consider donating. Once the target sum is reached, I'll be off to somewhere nice I promise not to post from. I'd buy that for a dollar!

56 minutes ago, Dudikoff said:

Yeah, that's probably the reason.

Finally got a set of my own as well so have to see how to mount them best to my current Wheelstand Pro setup.

I got a set of them last week. I have been playing around with them just  with the F-14A . So far I am really liking them . I also though need to figure out a good mounting position for them with my setup....