info on ED policy on bug fix

DLEGION

hello.

i watched an interview of Nick Grey talking about bug fixing and development in general.

his words were exactly what community like to hear, sadly facts continue to prove the opposite.

each patch create more bug than it fixes, today for example the last piece of joy i had on DCS, gun dogfight, has been screwed, since vertical acquisition is no longer working.

now i made a short list of the most annoying problems with the F18, keep in mind this are just >the most annoying< and just for the F18 plane.

here is what came to my mind in 2 minutes:

new today 26/08/2020 : after some use in dogfight, vertical scan bug and get stuck on a sort of micro-boresight pattern.

vertical scan became GAQC after losing lock, HUD say its vertical while radar shows GAQC pattern.

BVR radar get stuck on vertical scan patter after some mode changes, and cannot be reset, only solution is respawn.

inverted ground effect under 30 feet (at 20 is very noticeable the ground "pulling" the plane down).

Tpod camera get stuck in OPR mode, has to reset to be able to move again

Tpod Ptrk (point track) is just nosense. is impossible target the second vehicle of a tight formation moving convoy.

Tpod has a horizon limit far inferior to visual... the result is land suddenly appearing like magic in Tpod, even if you can see it just looking outside windshield.

Tpod locking on AA target is flickering like crazy. F14 is older and dont have this problem...

Tpod contrast is so low that everything seems flat...in FLIR but also in CCD.

annoying sound audio bug, when an opponent lit the afterburned sometimes it get a terrible noise sound.

agm88 harm in TOO mode goes loft, often losing its target and flying into space.

agm84 harpoon is unable to reach targets because it gets shot down. it should fly lower than 20 feet to have a chance.

agm84 harpoon does pathetic damage (1%) to ships (with ROE to hold fire) even if it hit. its supposed to sink ships.

rockets and gun hud aim is always wrong, shots fall always short / long

ships and SAMS are able to shoot down HARM and other fast moving missiles. only recent technology is maybe able to do such things.

map in center screen makes writing unreadable.

radar in ACM keep losing target during manouvres, the auto-re-acquisition point exactly where enemy is, but dont reacquire.

radar in ACM vertical sometimes get a target for a fraction of seconds, but drops it.

at certain zoom levels or angles, the view has black screen flickering, lasting a fraction of second.

at certain zoom levels and weather, textures are flickering heavily, seems like Z-fighting.

maverick display is kinda all ground black and bright green objects with hard contrast and no way in between.

damage model - its the only plane that lose wing with 1 bullet to wing.

damage model - its the only plane that get pilot dead 95% of times being hit by both bullet or missile.

damage model - its the only plane that shuts down entirely if bodyshot

damage model - its the only plane that never survive a missile.

damage model - its the only plane that when hit cannot fire cannon

damage model - its the only plane that when hit with a bullet lose all its fuel in seconds and shut off.

damage model - its the only plane that can lose wings flying in another plane wake turbulence.

is shut off flaps comes down and there's no way to keep them in place. (mech mode anyone?)

gun bullets are very ineffective on light vehicles. i mean on some light vehicles they do 0 damage (on MBT its ok btw).

TWS still triggers enemy RWR.

moving radar antenna in BVR causes vertical and other modes to have offset patter too, and only going back to BVR are placing to middle fix the problem.

at altitude of 35500 or more sometimes the map displayed will just disappear.

SA page shows SAMs even if they are OFF and still havent spawned in game.

change radar scan elevation sometimes bug the radar that can no longer get in BVR lateral pattern (140' for example) and cannot be reset , only respawn works.

ground radar designation of a place often gets another place, apparently depending by radar screen zoom level and other factors.

radar heading and HUD heading different... i think that just confuse the pilot.

weights on checklist page still wrong.

velocity vector has some problems, often not even agree with itself and ghost VV.

gun sight accuracy still not precise with a target flying straight... a non-moving target should be accurate.

night always bright now, and ground units placed in the editor looks like single bright white dots even at 20 miles.

mirrors show useless sky portions. F14 does this perfectly, showing part of plane and sky.

f404 was known to be fast-reaction engine,spool time 3.25 from idle to full AB. in DCS is probably double at least.

engine "in flight" idle does not exist in real plane. at least add an option for remove that.

flares in f18 are ineffective, on other planes (F14 for example) 1 flare is often enought to trick an aim9x, while F18 flares are lucky if trick the same missile 1 out of 30.

when programming bombs, pressing UFC and setting bomb numbers often gets UFC closed, and had to repeate sequence.

radar should detech helicopters easily, due to the giant spinning rotor, but it does not, seems like all helicopters are stealth F22.

GACQ and AG radar bug both AA and AG radar.

network code causes other planes to teleport around

network code causes to see a laser bomb not tracking, while it is, and one see the bomb hit the ground while another see it hit the target.

some planes loses wings due to gun or missile damage (F15, M2000), but keep flying like there was no problem at all.

NVG is a real pain. dont know how realistic it is...but its a pain.

some planes, like drone predator or F177 (just to name 2 examples) can get hit by multiple missiles, or a huge number of bullets (like 500+ 20mm) and still be alive.

trains, even placed in editor, are local, so in MP other people cannot see the train.

many real F18 pilots, like Mover, Gonky ecc, agree that F18 is too draggy in DCS. its supposed to accelerate faster, and be more agile in nose pointing.

Glock happens suddenly, and in general too fast for a trained pilot, also 13 seconds to recover seems too long.

this plane seriously cannot get supersonic with full amraams load ? seems quite strange...

takes literally all the internal fuel to accelerate at top speed. makes no sense...

now… my simple question: is there any real intention to fix this?

if its a no (as proved by facts till today date, 26/08/2020), be brave enought to say it, is all i ask.

and use better testers for F18 (dont know about other planes, i will never buy another module), to me took less than 1 minute of play to spot the vertical scan bug introduced in today patch.

hoping for a serious answer, thanks.

A few counter points:

OPR just means the TPOD is on. Perhaps you are referring to the unlabelled inertial mode? Inertial mode is the only slewable mode so IDK what you mean by this.

Tpod Ptrk (point track) is just nosense. is impossible target the second vehicle of a tight formation moving convoy.

This is why the offset cursor exists, there is some contention about whether the current implementation is correct, or whether it should act more like the ATFLIRs does. In any case, ATFLIR will be better at this, sit tight.

Try adjusting the DDIs contrast knob, also turn ALG off and fiddle around with the levels and gain of the pod.

agm84 harpoon does pathetic damage (1%) to ships (with ROE to hold fire) even if it hit. its supposed to sink ships.

Harpoon does more than 1% (takes maybe 6 or so, depending on the ship), don't exaggerate. And who said Harpoon is supposed to sink ships, there is a lot more to ASuW than 'sinking ships' Destroying the screws or weapons systems is often enough, and that can be done with a single harpoon on the ships that have the better damage models.

Expand on this, my experience has been that shots within the 'IN RNG' cue and at 1g are very precise and accurate.

ships and SAMS are able to shoot down HARM and other fast moving missiles. only recent technology is maybe able to do such things.

Not all SAMS can, only the modern ones are able to do that in DCS.

Again, turn down the MPCDs gain or contrast, have a fiddle around to find the best settings.

is shut off flaps comes down and there's no way to keep them in place. (mech mode anyone?)

MECH doesn't control the TEF and LEF, I cant say for certain though that the behaviour in DCS is correct. Have you got any more info on this?

gun bullets are very ineffective on light vehicles. i mean on some light vehicles they do 0 damage (on MBT its ok btw).

Which vehicles? In my experience the gun does as it says on the tin.

The threat rings on the SA page are driven by the AMU in real hornets, as we dont have the AMU to enter SAM positions then we are stuck with the way it is now, in that it assumes you have the intelligence of their positions unless they are set as 'hidden on planner' in the ME.

ground radar designation of a place often gets another place, apparently depending by radar screen zoom level and other factors.

Not quite sure what you are describing here, sounds like you are expecting it to be like FTT?

This bug was fixed a long while ago, has it returned? I havent noticed it myself.

velocity vector has some problems, often not even agree with itself and ghost VV.

Expand on this.

night always bright now, and ground units placed in the editor looks like single bright white dots even at 20 miles.

The brightness of night depends on the moon state. A new moon will lead to complete darkness.

engine "in flight" idle does not exist in real plane. at least add an option for remove that.

Flight idle definitely exists in the real jet, I can assure you of that.

flares in f18 are ineffective, on other planes (F14 for example) 1 flare is often enought to trick an aim9x, while F18 flares are lucky if trick the same missile 1 out of 30.

The flares in DCS are all the same, I feel that any effect here is placebo.

Don't blame user/server internet issues on ED.

network code causes to see a laser bomb not tracking, while it is, and one see the bomb hit the ground while another see it hit the target.

Ditto

Expand on this? Its not realistic of course, this is a sim after all, but it is representative and I have no issues with it.

many real F18 pilots, like Mover, Gonky ecc, agree that F18 is too draggy in DCS. its supposed to accelerate faster, and be more agile in nose pointing.

Agreed, FM tweaks are in the pipeline.

GLOC happens suddenly, and in general too fast for a trained pilot, also 13 seconds to recover seems too long.

Dont remember the last time I had GLOC in hornet, its kinda hard to do at 7.5g

this plane seriously cannot get supersonic with full amraams load ? seems quite strange...

It can?...

476th Discord   |    476th Website    |    Swift Youtube
Ryzen 5800x, RTX 4070ti, 64GB, Quest 2

hello.

i watched an interview of Nick Grey talking about bug fixing and development in general.

his words were exactly what community like to hear, sadly facts continue to prove the opposite.

each patch create more bug than it fixes, today for example the last piece of joy i had on DCS, gun dogfight, has been screwed, since vertical acquisition is no longer working.

now i made a short list of the most annoying problems with the F18, keep in mind this are just >the most annoying< and just for the F18 plane.

here is what came to my mind in 2 minutes:

new today 26/08/2020 : after some use in dogfight, vertical scan bug and get stuck on a sort of micro-boresight pattern.

vertical scan became GAQC after losing lock, HUD say its vertical while radar shows GAQC pattern.

BVR radar get stuck on vertical scan patter after some mode changes, and cannot be reset, only solution is respawn.

inverted ground effect under 30 feet (at 20 is very noticeable the ground "pulling" the plane down).

Tpod has a horizon limit far inferior to visual... the result is land suddenly appearing like magic in Tpod, even if you can see it just looking outside windshield.

Tpod locking on AA target is flickering like crazy. F14 is older and dont have this problem...

annoying sound audio bug, when an opponent lit the afterburned sometimes it get a terrible noise sound.

agm88 harm in TOO mode goes loft, often losing its target and flying into space.

agm84 harpoon is unable to reach targets because it gets shot down. it should fly lower than 20 feet to have a chance.

radar in ACM keep losing target during manouvres, the auto-re-acquisition point exactly where enemy is, but dont reacquire.

radar in ACM vertical sometimes get a target for a fraction of seconds, but drops it.

at certain zoom levels or angles, the view has black screen flickering, lasting a fraction of second.

at certain zoom levels and weather, textures are flickering heavily, seems like Z-fighting.

maverick display is kinda all ground black and bright green objects with hard contrast and no way in between.

damage model - its the only plane that lose wing with 1 bullet to wing.

damage model - its the only plane that get pilot dead 95% of times being hit by both bullet or missile.

damage model - its the only plane that shuts down entirely if bodyshot

damage model - its the only plane that never survive a missile.

damage model - its the only plane that when hit cannot fire cannon

damage model - its the only plane that when hit with a bullet lose all its fuel in seconds and shut off.

damage model - its the only plane that can lose wings flying in another plane wake turbulence.

TWS still triggers enemy RWR.

moving radar antenna in BVR causes vertical and other modes to have offset patter too, and only going back to BVR are placing to middle fix the problem.

at altitude of 35500 or more sometimes the map displayed will just disappear.

change radar scan elevation sometimes bug the radar that can no longer get in BVR lateral pattern (140' for example) and cannot be reset , only respawn works.

radar heading and HUD heading different... i think that just confuse the pilot.

gun sight accuracy still not precise with a target flying straight... a non-moving target should be accurate.

mirrors show useless sky portions. F14 does this perfectly, showing part of plane and sky.

f404 was known to be fast-reaction engine,spool time 3.25 from idle to full AB. in DCS is probably double at least.

when programming bombs, pressing UFC and setting bomb numbers often gets UFC closed, and had to repeate sequence.

radar should detech helicopters easily, due to the giant spinning rotor, but it does not, seems like all helicopters are stealth F22.

GACQ and AG radar bug both AA and AG radar.

some planes loses wings due to gun or missile damage (F15, M2000), but keep flying like there was no problem at all.

some planes, like drone predator or F177 (just to name 2 examples) can get hit by multiple missiles, or a huge number of bullets (like 500+ 20mm) and still be alive.

trains, even placed in editor, are local, so in MP other people cannot see the train.

Glock happens suddenly, and in general too fast for a trained pilot, also 13 seconds to recover seems too long.

takes literally all the internal fuel to accelerate at top speed. makes no sense...

now… my simple question: is there any real intention to fix this?

if its a no (as proved by facts till today date, 26/08/2020), be brave enought to say it, is all i ask.

and use better testers for F18 (dont know about other planes, i will never buy another module), to me took less than 1 minute of play to spot the vertical scan bug introduced in today patch.

hoping for a serious answer, thanks.

In 2 minutes you came up with that?

Quit bragging about typing 520 wpm, because now I feel inferior :(

in general i gave up on this logic of:

"ED do perfect by default, everything different has to be proved by unquestionable proofs and even at that point will be questioned somehow because if ED did as it did, must be perfect".

for fun i'll take this and answer, since your doubt seems genuine.

A few counter points:

OPR just means the TPOD is on. Perhaps you are referring to the unlabelled inertial mode? Inertial mode is the only slewable mode so IDK what you mean by this.

This is why the offset cursor exists, there is some contention about whether the current implementation is correct, or whether it should act more like the ATFLIRs does. In any case, ATFLIR will be better at this, sit tight.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well, logic suggest that if there is a simpler way, like the same pod on other planes do, why use a more complex and heavier pilot workload to achieve same result ? plus , seriously, target the third vehicle in a column, or a specific precise spot on a moving ship with actual system, and make a video. i menaged to target the precise spot at the 15th attempt in a controlled situation, i cant imagine in a realistic one…

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Try adjusting the DDIs contrast knob, also turn ALG off and fiddle around with the levels and gain of the pod.

tried. discovered after many tried that even by day, pressing night switch on center DDI allow to set auto levels (why not usable in day setting?), and regulating auto1 and gain to a specific level , the Whole is acceptable.

why this setting is not default ? why one has to use night switch to operate contrast ? seems a bug to me !

Harpoon does more than 1% (takes maybe 6 or so, depending on the ship), don't exaggerate. And who said Harpoon is supposed to sink ships, there is a lot more to ASuW than 'sinking ships' Destroying the screws or weapons systems is often enough, and that can be done with a single harpoon on the ships that have the better damage models.

do a test, i did. the damage report should not lie. takes 100 or so to sink stennis. but even if they were 50 would be wrong. 5 missiles designed to sink a ship should sink it, and we're far from it!

Expand on this, my experience has been that shots within the 'IN RNG' cue and at 1g are very precise and accurate.

sure... well seems that angle is not counted correctly. example: level Flying at 50feet fire above target. i know its an uncommon angle, but the targeting system should work.

Not all SAMS can, only the modern ones are able to do that in DCS.

well agree… but TOR is 1983 technology… in russia… and catch harms… seems legit ?

Again, turn down the MPCDs gain or contrast, have a fiddle around to find the best settings.

MECH doesn't control the TEF and LEF, I cant say for certain though that the behaviour in DCS is correct. Have you got any more info on this?

tried to get more info, pilots dont like to go in details of plane systems, so i had to use manuals

and logic. the flaps are actively coming down, so there must be a way to lock them in case of power loss, and i found that MECH mode seems to do exactly that for the plane, for example F16 dont have it but have hydrazine to get the same result (control the plane).

Which vehicles? In my experience the gun does as it says on the tin.

list is long, in general 20mm seems quite not effective on unarmored (takes a lot to destroy them) but on light armored vehicles like IFVs ecc seems totally uneffective.

i'm quite sure a 20mm cause damage to light armored vehicles, especially in numbers...

The threat rings on the SA page are driven by the AMU in real hornets, as we dont have the AMU to enter SAM positions then we are stuck with the way it is now, in that it assumes you have the intelligence of their positions unless they are set as 'hidden on planner' in the ME.

eh...sad that dont work. i selected hidden on planner, but still show up in SA page.

Not quite sure what you are describing here, sounds like you are expecting it to be like FTT?

i take AG radar, point a place (appear the cross on the AG screen) but the cross sometimes is accurate, sometimes is in another place, not where i clicked ! i noticed it depends by AG screen range settings ad maybe other reasons.

This bug was fixed a long while ago, has it returned? I havent noticed it myself.

honestly i didnt checked in last months, since me and friends stopped play missions due to bugs.

Expand on this.

velocity vector sometimes disacgree with his shadow, cant be wind making VV point down and ghost point up at 400kn.

also recent INS changes screwd it, after a succesfull ground alignement, and putting knob to IFA, the VV and compass behave strange when rolling or at high angles.

The brightness of night depends on the moon state. A new moon will lead to complete darkness.

ok its a lot i dont search in the editor for a new moon night, i can say that we passed from a total darkness in old patch to a night that seems more a "low light day" , especially when there is no moon at all in the sky.

Flight idle definitely exists in the real jet, I can assure you of that.

i never readed about it anywhere, maybe i'm wrong.

The flares in DCS are all the same, I feel that any effect here is placebo.

flares are definitely not the same, or the missiles are not the same, one of the two.

i was thinking to be just "unlucky", then i tested and discovered a huge difference in

miss percentage of F18 aim9x in respect to same missile in other planes and similar missiles

check my youtube channel for video test!

Don't blame user/server internet issues on ED.

sure, all was working, but after the patch where ED say "we fixed net code" all suddenly teleports appeared! all other games are fine, but yeah, just DCS got unlucky.

its not just me eh, all people i know have this problem since that patch, check comments on my YouTube channel or discord. many angry people there.

Ditto

Expand on this? Its not realistic of course, this is a sim after all, but it is representative and I have no issues with it.

well NVG gives me the idea its 1980, 1985 at best. maybe i'm wrong and that is the actual tecnology, but i've seen better civilian NVG in real life, so i'm a bit doubtful…

Agreed, FM tweaks are in the pipeline.

...2 years i have the inverted ground effect bug… two years….

Dont remember the last time I had GLOC in hornet, its kinda hard to do at 7.5g

with no warmup, well you can Glock in DCS F18.

now Glock is a huge argument itself, but to cut it short, dont seem very realistic considering we're supposed to have trained pilots in our jets. maybe i'm wrong on this.

It can?...

if you can ,send a video. i set full amraam, 2 aim9x, got to 36000 feet and waited till end of fuel... never reached supersonic (transonic is 0.8-1.2). i think i stopped at 1.1 or less.

if you can do better, please explain me how, thanks!

In 2 minutes you came up with that?

Quit bragging about typing 520 wpm, because now I feel inferior :(

maybe were 5 minutes, didnt looked the clock closely !

for sure i found the vertical scan bug in 1 minute since joining the server , because i recorded the video with shadowplay, hehe!

After the update I also had problems with (ACM) and the radar distance range that could not be increased or decreased. The AIM-9X sensor was unable to find the heat source of a Ka-50 within 1 mile. I removed FXO, Metashaders, restarted the simulator and everything worked again. I'm not ruling out new bugs because this seems to be random.

do a test, i did. the damage report should not lie. takes 100 or so to sink stennis. but even if they were 50 would be wrong. 5 missiles designed to sink a ship should sink it, and we're far from it!

What makes you think the Harpoon is designed to sink ships? How does a missile that impacts and damages a ship above the waterline cause it to sink? I'm actually not aware of any warship in history that has been sunk by anti-ship missile strikes alone. And you expect five missiles with less explosives than a 500 pound bomb to be able to sink a 100,000 ton ship? Your ideas of what Harpoons should be capable of are far from reality.

well agree… but TOR is 1983 technology… in russia… and catch harms… seems legit ?

Yes, Tor is one of the most advanced point defense missile systems in the world. It is specifically designed to be able to shoot down bombs, cruise missiles, and ballistic missiles.

What makes you think the Harpoon is designed to sink ships?

The Harpoon is a primary anti-ship missile system with air, ship and submarine variants. It has a proven track record of sinking patrol and Osa-class missile boats, and being used in combination with other weapons (GBU's and cluster bombs) to sink larger vessels.

How does a missile that impacts and damages a ship above the waterline cause it to sink? I'm actually not aware of any warship in history that has been sunk by anti-ship missile strikes alone. And you expect five missiles with less explosives than a 500 pound bomb to be able to sink a 100,000 ton ship? Your ideas of what Harpoons should be capable of are far from reality.

Ignoring the DCS damage model, ED's Harpoon is one the most disappointing "Anti-ship" missiles in game.

Both the Viggen and JF-17 missiles sea-skim **much** earlier and perhaps 25-50% will reach the defending target i.e. 1 in 4 in a mass launch to overwhelm a single CIWS, etc.

The low level (5,000') Harpoon only descends approx 3 nm from the target (well within range of missile defences) and all 4 will have been shot down (unless perhaps in MP with lots of friends/missiles).

Medium and High altitude Harpoons usually overfly the target area and never acquire the target group (making it's long range cruise mode pointless).

IIRC there's info on the submarine Harpoon variant's launch profile but ED have said their SME's say what's in game is correct, I find that hard to believe as High and Medium cruise modes fail to acquire their targets.

After learning to use the system, unless attacking undefended ships, IMHO the DCS Harpoon is pointless ATM.

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

The Harpoon is a primary anti-ship missile system with air, ship and submarine variants. It has a proven track record of sinking patrol and Osa-class missile boats, and being used in combination with other weapons (GBU's and cluster bombs) to sink larger vessels.

Oh I agree that Harpoon modeling in DCS needs work, but more than anything the ship damage model needs work. Every warship (frigate or larger) that's been struck by an anti-ship missile has been significantly damaged and rendered incapable of fighting. But very few of them actually sank, and the ones that did were sunk long after the missile strike and because of additional factors (fire, heavy seas).

The idea that a ship gets hit by a missile, or missiles, and proceeds to sink within minutes is unrealistic; and holding Harpoons to that standard is unrealistic.

ah its two years i'm "really patiently" waiting for fix (random example: the inverted ground effect), but every patch actually add a bug (see vertical scan in latest patch) instead of fix something.

so, this time i'm off, i'll just follow all other friends and go play "the other one" where things work as they should.

good luck with your patience guys, bye !

TPod is bugged at the moment where LG weapons are concerned and not 'correct as is' because it cannot do what Wags said it can do in his video on offsets. Wags' video never tested offsets with LGB/MavE. It wouldn't work.

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | Gigabyte RTX 3070 Gaming OC 8GB | 32GB Adata Spectrix D50 3600 Mhz (16x2) | Asus B550 TUF Plus Gaming | 2TB Aorus Gen4
HOTAS Warthog | TrackIR 5 |
My Files | Windows 10 Home x64

TPod is bugged at the moment where LG weapons are concerned and not 'correct as is' because it cannot do what Wags said it can do in his video on offsets. Wags' video never tested offsets with LGB/MavE. It wouldn't work.

...that's why I'm not flying the Hornet in a long time, as the TPod and LGB's procedures keep changing or breaking somewhat frequently.

So I'm waiting for ED to definitely finalize and close the TPod and LGB's employment procedures / functions / modes, so I can study it again with the due attention.

Hangar
FC3 | F-14A/B | F-16C | F/A-18C | MiG-21bis | Mirage 2000C ... ... JA 37 | Kfir | MiG-23 | Mirage IIIE
Mi-8 MTV2

system
i7-4790 K , 16 GB DDR3 , GTX 1660 Ti 6GB , Samsung 860 QVO 1TB

• ED Team
ah its two years i'm "really patiently" waiting for fix (random example: the inverted ground effect), but every patch actually add a bug (see vertical scan in latest patch) instead of fix something.

so, this time i'm off, i'll just follow all other friends and go play "the other one" where things work as they should.

good luck with your patience guys, bye !

Understand your frustrations, early access is a long process.

Enjoy your flights wherever you take them, we will still be here when you return.

Thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2