TGP slave to PP and EWR threats, markpoint on map?

Teschmacher

hi

since it is possible to slave the TGP to air/ground targets, i was wondering if you can slave the TGP to the PP1, PP2, PP3 etc (the LS-6 preplanned wpt) and also is it possible to slave it to various threats you receive on the EWR map ?

also, another thing i was surprised to not see is as you move the tgp reticle, there is no equal of it pin pointing on the HSD / MAP display, is that because the feature is not available or not yet implemented?

telling that, because in the ka50 as you move the tgp on the screen you see it as a markpoint moving on the map on the abris as well, also by making the HSD/MAP as SOI, can we move it with the tgp to designate/mark stuff ?

i hope this similar feature exists on the jf17 that will be awesome, TIA

Edited by Teschmacher

My custom made aircraft skins and other content for DCS World!

WIN 10  / 64Gb RAM DDR4 @ 4000mhz / i9-10900KF @ 5.3ghz / NVIDIA GeForce 3090 RTX / SSD Samsung EVO 970 / VIRPIL / MFG Crosswind / Pimax 5k+ 

hi

since it is possible to slave the TGP to air/ground targets, i was wondering if you can slave the TGP to the PP1, PP2, PP3 etc (the LS-6 preplanned wpt) and also is it possible to slave it to various threats you receive on the EWR map ?

also, another thing i was surprised to not see is as you move the tgp reticle, there is no equal of it pin pointing on the HSI / MAP display, is that because the feature is not available or not yet implemented?

telling that, because in the ka50 as you move the tgp on the screen you see it as a markpoint moving on the map on the abris as well, also by making the HSI/MAP as SOI, can we move it with the tgp to designate/mark stuff ?

i hope this similar feature exists on the jf17 that will be awesome, TIA

Pp are stored as waypoints 36-39, so just change your waypoint to waypoint 37 for pp2 and so on.

As for EWR targets, you cannot set a SPI on the HSD so you cannot do this.

The closest you can get to being able to do this is to have the SPJ pod equipped and using the ground radar to designate a SPI in the general area of the emitter then using the TGP to slew around and find it.

Pp are stored as waypoints 36-39, so just change your waypoint to waypoint 37 for pp2 and so on.

:doh: how could i not come to find that myself, seems logical !

thanks a lot for the tip , the JF17 is just awesome :thumbup:

My custom made aircraft skins and other content for DCS World!

WIN 10  / 64Gb RAM DDR4 @ 4000mhz / i9-10900KF @ 5.3ghz / NVIDIA GeForce 3090 RTX / SSD Samsung EVO 970 / VIRPIL / MFG Crosswind / Pimax 5k+