Mission 2 Trim While AAR

sbower

The first time I played mission 2 while I was slowing down to tanker speed my noise starts to clime if my speed drops just below 250 kn. Its almost like I'm stalling but I'm not, and when I try to trim the noise down it's game over I start isolating all over the place. It's not wake turbulence since I'm not getting the shuddering when you get in dirty air, and I have that feature turned off.

Has anyone else experienced this issue?

I wonder if you happened to have speed brake open?

The Mission 2 AAR tanker track is very stable with no serious wind and I found it very easy to tank from compared to most AAR missions i've flown offline and online.

F/A-18C should be able to fly 250 IAS clean with no issues regardless of altitude.

Was your ins set up correctly. I had a startup that set up ins /heading correctly. But the velocity vector was off as well as the pitch ladder.

That's a good point that I will have to test out. I'm using the new stored align method but everything regarding heading, WPs, est.. all look fine.

Will it had nothing to do with NAV align, it was simple my fault. I have been flying the F-16 for the past month and forgot to raise my flaps after takeoff, which as expected will raise the nose when you drop below 250 kn. :pilotfly:

Thanks for your guys input!