Bomb arming panel covers carburetor heat lever.

SMH

2.5.6.53756 OB. The new bomb arming panel covers the carburetor heat lever. Not sure if this is a bug or how it actually was, but it seems wrong. (I haven't found need to use this lever yet but I'm hoping that's just because the engine is still WIP.)

Also the tooltip labels for the new bomb arming controls could be a lot less cryptic.

Edited by SMH

Someone posted some shots of a real one in another thread and it's pretty much in the same place (though it has some supporting structure not in our model). The carb heat lever was pulled back to the on position in that shot, so it was behind it. Did look like it would have to tuck under it when off.

Here it is...

gNtRUgB.jpg

So the panel's fine, but the control names should really be changed to something like English.

I also see, looking at the Controls mapping, that the bomb selector switches are misnamed as bomb arming switches. That needs to be fixed. I don't see any mappings for the new arming handles either.

Bit of a mess.

Screenshots of tooltip and all control names matching "bomb" attached. (They say "arming" but they're really drop selectors and their switch covers.)

Here's the pannable cockpit... http://www.nmusafvirtualtour.com/cockpits/WWII_tour/WWII-23.html

Screen_200823_051024.thumb.png.f3e976fb3132b6a7230f97a6f0b7a7fb.png

Screen_200823_051239.thumb.png.0a4d79cd25e5c7883d8a260b20742155.png

Edited by SMH