Operation Piercing Fury A10

I have this Campaign and cannot get the second mission to start correctly.

Runway is blocked by emergency vehicles and the C130 diverts. I believe that you are on hold for the C130 then you may begin; however the plane never lands.

Can we get this fixed?

Thanks

I have this Campaign and cannot get the second mission to start correctly.

Runway is blocked by emergency vehicles and the C130 diverts. I believe that you are on hold for the C130 then you may begin; however the plane never lands.

Can we get this fixed?

Ranger79 has said he'll try to update the mission(s) but if your're impatient, the unprotected campaign files are available for editing.

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3311218/

For more details see my pevious post - https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=4452543#post4452543

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

• 5 months later...

Thanks to Ranger for making this available.  Not sure I'd be so happy if I paid money for it but....well, what the heck.  Guess he made his pile.  Anyway, having trouble with the campaign.  First, why night missions?  Hate that.  Only on mission 6.  Wonder if that many night missions flown.  Want to have fun, not stumble around in the dark.  Also, why co-ords given by JTAC on screen so short a time.  Gotta be pretty darn fast with CDU to enter, which is ok but no way to repeat?  Guess can't blame JTAC.  Under fire.  Gotta duck man.  Now, JTAC drops smoke but....night mission.  What good is smoke?  Anyway, Ranger79 great mission designer but glad I didn't pay for this campaign.  Anyone have any tips, well, beside forget it and drink beer instead of wasting time on stupid flight sim and bad missions...would appreciate it.  Spend hour or more on trying to fly bad mission seems trivial...you think?  What if doctor has given you 20 months to live?  Kinda resets your perspective, don't you think?

• 6 months later...
2 hours ago, mla306 said:

I have the same problem as Wdigman.  The campaign worked under 2.6 but it seems to be stuck on mission 2 as Wdigman says.  I have no idea how to edit the files....I'll wait as well!!

Thanks for the response.

There will be no fix, as the campaign is not supported anymore (unless a community member takes it on).

Edited by QuiGon

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg