Bug: No TX nodes available in P-47 on Multi

sthompson

As in the subject line. I purchased the P-47 today and VAICOM PRO was not responding when I was in the module. Looking at the VAICOM PRO configuration screen shows that the module is recognized but no radios are recognized in MULTI mode or in INV mode. See screenshot below. I usually use MULTI so that TX6 will be available. I can see the module radio on TX1 if I rotate the switch to NORM, but then there is no TX6, which seems to be a common problem across many modules for reasons that have never been explained.

121483266_Annotation2020-08-19192152.png.5c3ac4ec094bec7e758c2c95e2a2fb42.png

I'm Softball on Multiplayer. Dell XPS-8500 24GB, i7-3770@3.40GHz, Win 10Pro, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB, TiR, VKB Gunfighter III with MCG Ultimate grip, CH throttle and pedals, all maps, most modules

Can you switch off SRS mode (button next to the selector dial).

If a module has just a single physical PTT key, it will map to a single TX in NORM mode, i.e. no separate TX6 node is active in that case.

If you require TX6 to be available as a separate node at all times, use MULTI instead of NORM.

There is no spoon.

Avatar_old_80x80.gif.0c105925ce4b9f5b87697ea37cbde317.gif

VAICOM PRO plugin for DCS World

www.vaicompro.com

When I switched off SRS Mode the in-cockpit radio did show up using MULTI but connected to TX2. It's still a mystery to me why no radios show up when I have the SRS mapping button selected. Is that by design? Using MULTI with SRS selected works fine in the P-51.

Can you switch off SRS mode (button next to the selector dial).

If a module has just a single physical PTT key, it will map to a single TX in NORM mode, i.e. no separate TX6 node is active in that case.

If you require TX6 to be available as a separate node at all times, use MULTI instead of NORM.

I'm Softball on Multiplayer. Dell XPS-8500 24GB, i7-3770@3.40GHz, Win 10Pro, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB, TiR, VKB Gunfighter III with MCG Ultimate grip, CH throttle and pedals, all maps, most modules